Aju Mbaise is a fat burning slimming herb, a combination of 5 diverse leaves, roots and bark of a medicinal tree wrapped together.
It’s an Orthodox method of trimming down and bouncing back post-pregnancy fat by the Mbaise women.
It is usually cooked with uda, uziza seeds, and ehuru ingredients.
Aju Mbaise is most notably good for women to take within 2 weeks after giving birth to flatten their Tummy and give them that figure 8 shape.
Origin of Aju Mbaise
The herb got its name from the people that produce it, a village called Mbaise, in Imo State, Nigeria.
Aju Mbaise Is Used For the Following Cases
- For those who just had a baby and can’t just get that tummy back to pre-pregnancy size
- Regular bloating
- For those with fat stored in their mid-section
- Difficulties in producing breast milk
- Irregular monthly cycle
- Painful scanty or heavy periods
- Naturally overweight cases
What Is The Function Of Aju Mbaise?
- Firstly, Aju Mbaise is a natural fertility trimming as it washes away the dead cells.
- Then,it acts acts as an ovulation correction remedy: it helps to make ovulation steadier and less painful.
- Thirdly, it aids to reduce tumor or fibroid at an early stage and removes mouth odor coming out from the stomach
- Aju Mbaise is highly active for weight loss and flattening of tummy (especially for pregnant women immediately after childbirth). This is normally done within 1 month, specifically the first month of delivery to achieve a good result.)
- For weight loss cases, cut down on carbs for it to work and also be consistent. Results are visible from 2-3 weeks of consistent use.
What Is Aju Mbaise In Igbo?
It is the combination of 5 different leaves, roots and bark of a medicinal tree wrapped together to form a coiled wrap, hence the Igbo term Aju (Meaning wrap).
However, i don’t know what it is called in Yoruba. Do you know? Please let me know in the comment section.
Preparation and Cooking: Steps In Preparing Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy
Aju the wonder herb, health fitness tips:
- Firstly, for the tea, put a teabag in a cup, add hot water, stir for 15 minutes, your tea is ready.
- Then, for the raw aju mbaise, wash the wrap with water, don’t loosen it up.
- After that, add the spices and cook for 30 minutes, or until you notice that the color has turned golden.
- Lastly, sieve out the water or tea. Allow cooling before pouring it in a cup or jar.
Above all, it has a bitter alkaline taste with a delicious aroma. Alternatively, some people prepare theirs like yam pepper soup.
How do I use Aju Mbaise?
Allow cooling and drink throughout the day.
Aju Mbaise For Weight Loss: Does It Work?
Yes! Aju Mbaise can help with overall weight loss in the following ways:
- It reduces appetite and burns calories effectively; has a diuretic, choleretic and laxative effect and normalizes metabolism,
- Acts as lipolysis:
Lipolysis can lead to the achievement of your fat loss goals because it breaks down your fatty acids at a quicker pace and uses them for energy that the body needs throughout the day.
- It also has a thermogenic effect on weight loss. Thermogenic supplements boost to increase fat burning, metabolism, and reduce appetite.
- Lastly, it purifies the blood; regulates the female cycle; and is great for diabetics’ patients.
Who Can Use the Aju Mbaise Herbs?
- Nursing mothers (during the Omugo period)
- Women with big tummy who have given birth before. It is also good for men with a protruding stomach.
- Also, for men and women who want to burn fat, slim down, and reduce their weight can drink the herbal tea.
Please note: I am not very sure whether women who gave through C-section/ cesarean operation can take it after cs or whether it is safe for children to use.
Will do more research on this and update in my next post.
Benefits of Aju mbaise Herbal Tea
- Flat tummy and weight loss
- Irregularity in menstruation
- Bad/stale blood removal (infection flush)
- For detoxification
- Ovulation correction
- Shrinks fibroid or tumor at the early stage.
- Enhances fertility in women by cleansing unwanted dead cells.
- Natural remedy to reduce high blood pressure
- It prevents mouth odor that comes out from inside the stomach.
- Prevents fallopian tubal blockage
- Reduces pot belly in men.
- Corrects hormonal imbalance in men and women.
- It nourishes the skin.
- It’s an anti-diabetic, cancer, tumors, ovary cysts and malaria.
Please note: You need 4 wraps of Aju mbaise (a month dosage) for effective results.
Where to Buy/Get Aju Mbaise for Sale
I have bought this wonder herb at oyinbo market at Ebutte Metta Lagos. My sister told me she buys hers from Ibadan.
Side Effect of Aju Mbaise
There are no side effects of this remedy from the testimonies so far not even case of miscarriage/abortion.
Infant, it is usually used by women who just miscarried to flush out dirt and remnants; it acts as a cleanser/sanitize agent.
Nevertheless, you should be aware of these issues:
- Excess consumption can cause light-headedness.
- Exclusive breastfeeding mothers should take it moderately, drinking too much of the remedy can slim down the baby and cause drowsiness.