Onions juice and Vaseline for Natural Hair & Bead Growth, Vaseline and Onions for skin, How to use Vaseline and Onions, how to use Vaseline and Onions to grow your hair, Vaseline and onions for stretch marks, how to grow hair faster in a week, effects of Vaseline on hair, how to use Vaseline for hair growth, how to use onions for hair growth, Vaseline and Onions for face, how to grow hair faster naturally in a week, Vaseline for hair growth before and after
Onion Juice and Vaseline for Natural Hair Growth – Petroleum jelly, best known by its brand name Vaseline, is a combination of natural wax and mineral oils.
The hair on your head grows about six inches [6 cm] a year.
Those who do not want to wait often want a hair growth elixir. Vaseline crops up quite a lot – both for the hair on your head, Beard, lashes, and your eyebrows.
Please Read >>> Tobacco Onions Definition | Recipe for Angry Onions
The idea behind this is simple. While Vaseline doesn’t have any moisturizing properties, the protective layer it creates can lock in moisture from moisturizing products. This can make your hair less likely to break.
Onions juice and Vaseline – Effective Home Remedy for Hair Loss
Common and serious hair problems can be treated with natural ingredients and herbs. One such ingredient is known for its hair loss treatment is onion. Onions are a rich source of sulfur, which is very beneficial for healthy hair growth.
It prevents hair loss and speeds up hair growth. This is because sulfur increases collagen production and helps hair to grow.
Benefits of onion juice for hair loss problems | Facial Hair Growth | Beard
Onions are one of the most beneficial natural products that grow on the ground. Used at home as a spice to add flavor to foods, we are now going to reveal the benefits of onions for facial hair growth.
This is because onion juice has been used as a natural remedy for various health and beauty-related issues.
Benefits of using Onion Juice for hair growth include:
- Onion helps provide proper nourishment to the hair follicles and pumps in the lost nutrients.
- Massaging some raw onions onto the scalp helps increase blood circulation, thereby strengthening the hair follicles.
- Due to the presence of sulphur in onions, hair thinning and breakage can be reduced.
- Onion juice has some chemical properties that boost blood flow in the scalp, helps to heal your hair follicles to enhance the proper growth of your beard hair.
- Onions also have anti-bacterial properties which are useful in getting rid of scalp infections and parasites.
- Premature greying of hair is caused as the natural antioxidant, catalase reduces. Onion helps control this problem by increasing catalase.
- Onion juice is good for the treatment of severe dandruff. It can tackle the condition of hair thinning and treat condition of folliculitis
- It also deals with scalp and hair infections
How to Extract the Onion Juice | Onions juice and Vaseline Recipe
- One Onion bulb
- Firstly, remove the outer shell of the onion and cut it into the blender.
- After that, add 2 tablespoons of water and blend for a few seconds.
- Thirdly, use a filter to sieve the liquid into a small cup.
- During this process, boil a cup of water.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of Vaseline to the onion liquid.
- Pour the boiled water into a bigger bowl and place the small cup containing the mixture inside the big bowl then allow the content to mix up.
Application: Apply the mixture to your scalp and massage it circularly.
Let it sit for an hour then wash your hair with a shampoo.