Banana Bread Recipe: Healthy, Moist, and Easy
This is my favorite delicious banana bread recipe because of its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb.
Make the finest classics banana bread recipe ever with those luscious bananas. It’s healthy, moist, and tasty, and it’s simple to make in one bowl, no mixer required!
- Yogurt Banana Bread Recipe: How to Make
- Easy Banana Bread Recipe from Scratch
- Banana Benefits for Men: Bananas for Men’s Health
For years, this healthy banana bread has been the most popular recipe. Every day, thousands of people do it. Why?
Because it is, without a doubt, the best bread recipe ever. Everything can be mixed in one bowl, and the amount of sugar or bananas can be changed.
And what’s the secret to its incredible flavor? Melted Butter
Table of Contents
Banana Bread Recipe Variation: different banana bread recipes
- Banana Bread Recipe with oil
- Chocolate chip Banana Bread Recipe
- Banana Bread Recipe with Walnut
- Salted caramel banana bread
- Banana Bread Recipe Vegan
- Banana Bread Recipe with Sour cream
Quick Recipe for Banana Bread
The beauty of this recipe is that it doesn’t necessitate the use of a sophisticated mixer.
All you’ll need is a mixing bowl, a fork to whisk the eggs, and a strong spoon to stir the batter. The amount of sugar used is up to you.
Although the original recipe called for a cup of white sugar, most people, including myself, prefer ¾ cup, and many others prefer ½ cup.
If desired, stir in a cup of chopped nuts, raisins, or chocolate chips, or bake the dough in muffin pans for banana nut muffins.
You can even bake chocolate banana bread if you want to take it a step further.
Best Recipe for Banana Bread 2022
This is my all-time favorite recipe, which I’ve had for years. It’s the dish that comes to mind immediately when I have spotty bananas on the counter and bread in my freezer hoard that needs to be used up.
This is the best recipe I’ve ever tasted, and if you haven’t yet, now is the time.
You’ll adore this tasty, moist, and easy-to-make homemade banana bread straight from the oven.
With the banana as the headliner and just the proper amount of sweetness, it’s simple, moist, and delicious.
Perfect with a glass of cold milk, a cup of hot coffee or tea, or just eat plain!
To create that beautiful moist texture, and abundant flavor you’ll need overripe bananas for this recipe.
I usually freeze overripe ripe bananas until I have enough for a recipe, so there’s no need to throw out the odd black ones – and if you want to make Banana Bread or banana muffins but only have yellow ripe bananas, you don’t have to wait for them to become overripe
Simply place them in a baking tray and bake for about ten minutes or until the skin turns brown-black in a 350F preheated oven.
Award-Winning Banana Bread Recipe
This Banana Bread is simple to make: start by adding the dry ingredients to a basin and set it aside.
In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients. After that, combine both the wet and dry components.
The result will be a rich, delicious batter with mashed bananas throughout. Scrape the batter into the pan you’ve prepared, bake it, and you’re done!
How to Mash Bananas
Did you know you can mash bananas with your electric mixer? Break or slice the spotty bananas into large chunks and place them in the mixing bowl of your stand mixer– or use a regular mixing basin and a hand mixer.
Begin by pounding on moderate speed, then increase to medium-high as the bananas break down into mashed bananas.
Transfer the bananas to a separate bowl and use the mixing bowl to combine the ingredients for the banana bread.
(There’s no need to clean it; a leftover mashed banana is acceptable.)
Other Banana Bread Ingredients
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ Cup Butter 1 stick at room temperature
- 2 eggs large
- 4 bananas
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt if using unsalted butter
It’s optional to add walnuts and raisins, but they provide fantastic flavor and texture, turning it into banana nut bread.
Is it possible to leave out the walnuts and raisins?
YES! If the raisins and walnuts are left out, the recipe will still work. Due to a walnut allergy in the family, we always prepare it nut-free.
Instructions – The Easy Way to Make Banana Bread
- Firstly, grease a baking pan with butter, then dust it with flour and set it aside.
- Secondly, cream together the sugar and butter then add the eggs and cream them together as well. Then, set aside.
- After that, mash up 4 large ripe bananas in a separate bowl and set them aside.
- Then, blend the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and a pinch of salt (if not using salted butter) in a mixing bowl. Add the creamed butter mixture and the mashed bananas and stir to combine.
- Now, bake for 45 minutes at 350°F, or until a skewer inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Lastly, allow cooling completely before serving.
Banana Bread Freezing Instructions
These instructions below will allow you to freeze banana bread to keep its fresh flavor and texture for months!
- Firstly, allow baked banana bread to cool completely before serving.
- Then, wrap the bread or slices in 2-3 layers of plastic wrap or aluminum foil (individually or in groups).
- After that, transfer the wrapped banana bread to a big freezer-safe storage bag or reusable container.
- Finally, label the bag with the date and store it in the freezer for up to 3-4 months.
Thaw in the refrigerator or at room temperature, wrapped or unwrapped. All of the strategies are quite effective!
However, I prefer to freeze banana bread in slices since they defrost faster.