Have you noticed that kids fall sick more especially during harmattan periods? Personally, my throat becomes irritated, and my nose begins to run. The best way I fight off such illness before it takes hold of me is to start eating plenty of soup. One of such soups is Chicken noodle soup.
A hot bowl of chicken noodle soup is a soothing meal when you are sick or cold and you need to savor a comforting meal for quick relief. Homemade chicken soup with noodles is the best medicine that helps you to achieve that. It is easy to make, quick to digest and a substitute for when you don’t have time to make your soup totally from scratch.
Chicken noodle soup recipe is healthy, satisfying, and tastes incredible. This chicken soup noodle is one meal that would leave your taste buds sated. The ingredients for the best chicken noodle soup recipe are simple and inexpensive, read on to see our tips for making the chicken noodles.
Chicken Noodles Soup Recipe
The ingredients might appear simple, however you need to master the art of cooking chicken noodle soup supremacy. The ingredients for homemade chicken noodle soup recipe include:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup of chopped celery
- Chicken broth
- Vegetable Broth
- ½ pound chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 ½ cups egg noodles
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried salt and pepper
- First, melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat
- After that, cook the onion and celery in butter until tender.
- Then, pour in chicken and vegetable broths after 5 minutes, and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Next, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and allow simmering for 20 minutes.
- Finally, stir well and serve with toasted bread, or crackers. Enjoy!
Do you like my easy homemade chicken noodle soup recipe? Why not give it a try! Kindly click the share buttons and don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I take pleasure in reading from you. Please follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook| Twitter |You Tube | Pinterest | Instagram
Thanks for visiting 9jafoods today.