Guava Leaves Tea for Weight Loss | How to lose belly fat weight using guava tree | unbelievable hidden health benefits of guava leaf tea | guava leaves herbal tea for weight loss, fat burner, and skincare | is guava good for diabetes? Is guava juice good for diarrhea? Is guava is good for weight loss? How do you use guava? Herbal plants for weight loss plants that make you lose weight
Herbs for extreme weight loss | herbs to lose weight fast | herbs for weight loss that work | weight loss herbs | herbal weight loss supplements | guava leaves for weight loss | health benefits guava leaves tea
Guava Leaves Tea for Weight Loss – weight loss is one of the great benefits of guava leaves tea, which is why we use guava leaf extract and it offers more health benefits than others.
Due to their outstanding nutritional values like vitamin C, high fiber, and antioxidant properties. Guava is a powerhouse in the fruit world, and the succulent leaves that grow on the guava tree have many remarkable profits.
Guava leaf extracts have become very popular in recent months. You know they work much better than other teas. The leaves have some amazing properties that act as a natural weight loss remedy.
Drinking guava leaves tea early in the morning on an empty stomach offers many health benefits such as promoting weight loss, controlling blood sugar levels, improving the digestive system, killing bad germs in the body, relaxing our body, and more.
Table of Contents
Guava Leaves Tea for Weight Loss | Weight Loss and Guava Tea
For centuries, folks have brewed fibrous guava leaves to make potent herbs for weight loss that is not only tasty but also beneficial to the body.
The leaves contain 5.4g of fiber because it acts as a natural craving reduction/ appetite suppressant. So try making tea with guava leaves in the morning to help you lose weight faster.
The tea prevents complex carbohydrates from converting to sugar and this promotes rapid weight loss.
A Guava weight loss diet helps to cleanse your digestive system promotes good bowel movements and prevents constipation
You can make guava leaf tea using fresh or dried guava leaves. Drink guava tea before meals instead of your morning coffee to reap the benefits of leaf weight loss.
How to Make Tea from Fresh Guava Leaves
- A handful of guava leaves
- Honey (optional)
How to Make Guava Leaf Tea
- Firstly, get your guava leaves from the farmers market or natural plant health shops
- Secondly, pluck a handful of guava leaves; wash with running water to remove dust and particles that often settle on the leaves.
- Secondly, pour up to 1 liter of water into the pot, place on the stovetop, and heat till boiling
- After that is to pour in your already washed leaves into the boiling water and boil for 10 minutes, then watch out for the over floating of the leaves as it boils, so that it doesn’t pour all over the stovetop and floor, slant the cover of the pot at this point.
- Lastly, strain the water and discard the leaves refrigerator using a water bottle, and keep it warm every time you want to drink it.
To drink three times a day, guava tea should be taken first in the morning at least 45 minutes before meals for about 45 minutes and last thing before going to bed.
How to Brew Dry Guava Leaves at Home
Brewing dry grounded leaves at home is like making a teabag, lately, guava leaves now come in a teabag.
- Firstly, boil water in a kettle
- Secondly, get a mug cup and place 1 tea bag inside the mug and pour in the hot water
- Finally, cover for about 5-7 minutes. Afterward,, take out the teabag and drink your guava weight loss tea