Green Apple Smoothie is the ideal nourishing addition to your morning food. Packed with fruits and vegetables, this smoothie is the perfect way to start the day.
Green smoothies for weight loss are an alternative way to eat raw fruits and veggies. You start the week looking healthy by consuming your daily needs from fruits and vegetables.
They are super easy and fast to make, can be ready in less than 5 minutes and taste good. They are the perfect snack or breakfast addition.
Smoothies can be thickened with oat, flax seed, honey, yogurt, almond, etc. or be diluted with juices, milk, green tea, almond milk, coconut milk. It all depends on the choice.
Green apples in smoothies add great texture, thickness, and fiber. To know more about Apple benefits, please read: Fiber in Apples: Why You Should Never Peel Apple Skin Again
Above all, there are apples everywhere in Nigeria, so blend up a green apple smoothie! You know the popular saying: an apple a day keeps the doctor away!
Green Apple Smoothie Recipe
The key is to start simple. Then as you move along, keep trying new things in the smoothies.
- 5 water glass milk (lactose or lactose-free)
- 1 green apple
- 1 tbsp. yogurt
- ½ water glass almond kernel
- ¼ dessertspoon cinnamon
- 1 dessertspoon honey
- Firstly, wash the apple and divide into 4 parts and pull the seeds of the apple.
- Then, put the cold milk into a blender.
- After that, add the yogurt, slices of apple, almond kernel, honey and cinnamon into a blender.
- Lastly, puree the mix in the blender and serve cold.
Detoxifying Fruits like spinach, kale, green apple, cucumber, lemon, and agave can combine to also make Green Apple Smoothie.
This smoothie can serves as a natural detox drink especially when detoxing from sugar and carbs.
In addition, these fruits are packed full of healthy nutrients and cleansing fiber to help you lose weight and glow from the inside out.
- 1 cup packed kale leaves, stems removed (or spinach)
- ½ teaspoon agave nectar (or raw honey)
- 1 cup packed spinach leaves
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 1 green apple, cored and diced
- ½ cucumber
- 3 ice cubes
- ½ cup of water
- Firstly, cut the cucumber in quarters, remove the seeds and roughly chop it.
- Then add to the blender along with the remaining ingredients.
- Lastly, blend on high until smooth, transfer to a glass with a straw, and then let the detox begin!
Spinach is easier to drink in smoothie form than the kale so feel free to remove the kale if you like.