Grilled pork chops are perfect for casual backyard entertaining and easy family dinners alike. Moreover, it is an incredibly flavorful, juicy and tender choice.
Grilled pork in Nigeria is very affordable and easy to prepare at home. Simply move barbecue pork chops into a roasting pan before transferring into an oven. Cook until well cooked and browned.
Please Read: Keto Diet Nigeria | Your Complete 7-day Meal Plan
Pork is not something that I eat all the time because it takes the longest to digest when compared to other meat. However, it’s best to have pork chops or pork steak only for breakfast or lunch. Eating it earlier in the day will help in complete digestion before bedtime.
Tips for Tender Pork Loin Chops
Grilled pork chops marinade is easy to master no matter your skill on the grill. The bottom line is selecting the right recipe, preparing the grill correctly and grilling your pork chops like a steak.
Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
Pork chop marinade for grilling is a simple recipe that you can eat with anything.
- 6 pork chops
- 2 tbs smoked paprika
- 1 tbs cayenne pepper
- One teaspoon garlic and ginger puree
- 1 tsp thyme
- Bouillon cubes (used 3 knorr cubes)
- Salt to taste
- 1 red onion
- Olive oil
- First, mix the dry ingredients together, and then add puree and oil.
- Secondly, massage the mixture into the pork chops and chop onions.
- Then, transfer to a pan and allow sitting for one hour or two.
- Next, preheat the grille to medium heat.
- In addition, oil the grill and put the pork chops on the grill.
- After that, close the cover of the grille.
- Now, cook for 5 to 7 minutes to achieve well-baked pork chops.
- Enjoy your grilled pork loin roast.
In conclusion, you can serve your grilled pork roast with rice, and veggies. Imagine fried rice with a slice of grilled pork and coleslaw. Hmmm….
How do like your pork?: Roasted pork, oven grilled pork, fried pork, grilled pork tenderloin, smothered pork chops, steamed or baked pork? As for me and family, we prefer grilled pork chops.
Do you like my grilled pork chops recipe? Why not give it a try! Kindly click the share buttons and don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I take pleasure in reading from you.
Please follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Thanks for visiting 9jafoods today.