Chicken Fries Recipe is a delicious appetizer made of Chicken marinated in a mix of basic spices, then deep fried to crisp outer and succulent within.
Are you in search of lunch or after-school snack the kids are sure to eat greedily? Chicken fries are Crunchy, moist, and full of flavor, and a guaranteed hit with kids and adults alike!
These fries are loaded with shredded chicken and spices. Chicken with fries is fast food made healthier when homemade. It is nutritious and consists of carbohydrate, fat, and oil. Simply put: Chicken fries means tasty chicken in a fry shape.
Table of Contents
Homemade Chicken Fries Tips
You can make burger king chicken fries at home by following these easy tips:
- Freeze the chicken fries for a few minutes after breading, so the coating will stick better during frying.
- Use ideal oil, perfect for deep-frying.
- Accurate temperature is vital. 375˚F (190˚C) is the optimal range. Not too hot or too low.
- Fry the chicken in batches always bringing the temperature back to 375˚F (190˚C) before adding the next batch.
- Put the frozen chicken strips to the oil one at a time and lay them straight so they’ll fry up in the right shape.
- Lastly, do not drain the fried chicken on paper towels or the steam will make them soggy. In its place drain on a wire rack set over a baking sheet or pan to catch oil drips.
Chicken Fry Ingredients
- 1 kg skinless chicken breasts (cut in medium or bite-sized pieces)
- 2 cups plain breadcrumbs (230 g)
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
How to Make Chicken Fries Recipe
- To start, preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Then, cut the chicken breast into half, and cut each into thin strips about the thickness of a French fry. Add all the seasonings from garlic, onion powder to salt.
- Next, cover and allow it to marinate for at least 2 hours under the refrigeration
- Season bread crumbs with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dried basil, and pepper. Combine everything nicely.
- Put the chicken strips in the flour first, and then cover in egg, and later coat with bread crumbs.
- Finally, set on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes, roll over halfway.
- This hot Indian recipe is best served with fragrant basmati rice, chips, etc.
Do you like my chicken fries recipe? Why not give it a try! Kindly click the share buttons and don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I take pleasure in reading from you. Please follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Thanks for visiting 9jafoods today.