Health Benefits of Ghana Seed – Croton Seeds/Miracle Seed. Please Watch >>>>
- Ghana Seed Health Benefits and Side effects
- Health Benefits of Ghana Seed – Croton seeds |India Parthia Seeds| Magic Seed
- How to Use Ghana Seed For Weight Loss And Fertility
- Croton Seeds – Uses, Side Effects, and More
- What is Croton seed called in Yoruba, Igbo, and Hausa languages?
- Croton Seed/miracle Seed/Ghana Seed Benefits
Croton Seeds ~ an Overview
Another name(s) for Ghana seed:
Ba Dou, Croton, Croton Cathartique, Graines de Croton, Piñón de Indias, Tiglium, Tiglium Seeds, Croton tiglium.
What is Croton seed called in Yoruba, Igbo, and Hausa languages?
- What is Croton Seed called in Yoruba?
One plant of interest is Croton penduliflorus. C. penduliflorus (family: Euphorbiaceae) is an important medicinal plant in southern Nigeria and it is known as aworoso by the Yorubas.
- What is the Igbo name of Croton Seed?
Croton penduliflorus Hutch (Euphorbiacaea) commonly known as Turk’s Cap (Yoruba “Aworoso”, Igbo “Ogwuaki” or “Aki Ozara”), thought to originate from Malaysia, is a tropical evergreen plant widely distributed in the southern part of Nigeria.
- What is Croton Seed called in the Hausa Language?
Hausa’s name for Croton Seed/Miracle Seed/Ghana Seed is unknown. Please, let me know in the comment section below if you know it so that I can update it accordingly.
Constipated? Eso Aworoso Awogba (Croton Pendoliflurous Seed) or Ghana Seed is a powerful medicinal plant that has been used for centuries in Africa to support people’s health.
The most common and well-documented use of Ghana seed benefit is as a digestive purgative. Croton plant grows everywhere, especially in wastelands.
Many varieties are grown for their brightly colored foliage. Croton, jamalgota, and naepala are some common names.
In Africa, and particularly in West Africa Nigeria, Ghana seed is known in Yoruba as Eso Aworoso Awogba (Croton Pendoliflurous Seed) and Ogwuaki” or “Aki Ozara” in Igbo.
Ghana Seed ~ Description/Uses
Ghana seed is a member of the Euphorbiaceae family. The Ghana seed tree is an evergreen with smooth ash-colored bark.
The tree’s leaves are ovate-lanceolate. Flowers are small and oblong. Fruits are three-lobed, with oval, dark brown seeds that are brownish black and have longitudinal striations. Though the seeds resemble castor seeds, the longitudinal striations distinguish them.
Croton is a type of plant. The seeds’ oil is used to make medicine.
Despite grave safety concerns, people consume croton seeds to help empty and cleanse their stomachs and intestines.
Croton seeds are also used to treat gallbladder problems, colic, blocked intestines, and malaria.
These miracle seeds are used topically to treat muscle and joint pain (rheumatism), gout, nerve pain (neuralgia), and bronchitis.
Croton Seeds/Ghana Seeds/Miracle Seeds
After castor seed, Ghana seed, also known as miracle wonder seed or croton seed, has been hailed as the world’s most powerful laxative. It has a potent effect and works quickly in the human system. Ghana seed cleanses your entire system, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Health Benefits of Ghana Seed/Miracle Seed/Croton Seed
Ghana seed is an excellent fat burner and fertility booster. The seed is used to treat a variety of illnesses, including chronic diseases.
If you take Ghana seed religiously, the benefits will amaze you in less than 4 weeks.
How does it work?
Croton seeds contain chemicals that cause severe irritation in the stomach and intestines.
Health Benefits of Ghana Seed
- Use for flat tummy it can be added to your weight loss diet
- Ideal for weight loss
- If you have a backache or pain in your waist
- It burns the fat that you don’t want.
- Infections in the toilet are treated and prevented with this seed.
- Lowers blood sugar and fights diabetes.
- Fibroid shrinks when Ghana seed is used.
- Typhoid fever is treated with this seed/medicine.
- Malaria fever is treated with this medication.
- If you’re suffering from constipation, this is the remedy /cure for you.
- Encourages the excretion of gallstones.
- Menstrual cramps are relieved with Ghana seeds.
- Hemorrhoids or a Pile
- Detoxing the entire body
- Flushes the intestines
- Fertility is restored.
- The effectiveness aids in treating a wide range of illnesses
- Helps relieve
- Clears blockage of the Fallopian tube
- High blood pressure is reduced by chewing Ghana seeds (hypertension)
- Insomnia, often known as sleep deprivation, is a condition in which a person is unable to sleep
Ghana seed has a variety of other medicinal properties, including the ability to alleviate asthma symptoms, be an effective treatment for bronchitis, improve digestion, reduce fever, and relieve pain caused by rheumatism or arthritis.
Ghana seed can now be found in a variety of products, including supplements, vitamins, soaps, lotions, and even lip balms.
How to Cure Different Diseases with Ghana Seed:
The appropriate dose of Ghana seeds is determined by several factors, including the user’s age, health, and other conditions.
There is currently insufficient scientific evidence to determine an appropriate range of doses for Ghana seeds. Don’t take too much of it.
Miracle seed and its Dosage
I’ve seen people chew 7, 5, and even more seeds, and some claim the seeds nearly killed them.
The usual dose of miracle seed is one (at most two for those using it for cysts or those with a strong immune system) per week… you cannot chew it again for 5 days after you chewed the last.
Ghana Seed Dosage
Get 6 groundnuts and chew them with one miracle seed, then drink water… You’ll start stooling in 3 hours, so stay indoors and keep drinking water to stay hydrated.
Use groundnut because the seed is peppery and may irritate your tongue if chewed alone.
You can also crush it in milk and drink it to get a laxative effect, which reduces bloating and stomach discomfort.
Special Precautions & Warnings
Ghana seed is not for nursing mothers or breastfeeding mothers.
- Ghana seed can cause abortion or miscarriage in pregnant women, hence it’s not recommended.
- Not suitable for children aged 1-14.
- Not for people who have stomach ulcers.
Side effects of Ghana seeds/Side Effect of Croton Seed
Ghana seeds and oil may cause mouth burning, vomiting, dizziness, painful bowel movements, and collapse. Itching, redness, and allergies may occur if Ghana seed oil is applied to the skin.
Finally, keep in mind that natural products are not always safe, and dosages can be important. Follow the directions on the product label and consult your pharmacist, doctor, or other healthcare professional before using it.
FAQ about the Health Benefits of Ghana Seed
Ghana Seeds/Croton-Miracle Seeds Good for Weight Loss or Flat Tummy
Are you sick of your big tummy? You’ve tried everything, but nothing works for you.
Worry no longer, because Ghana seed (Miracle seed) can provide you with your desired flat tummy.
Do not doubt. Because it is effective, it aids in the reduction of belly fat and the treatment of infections.
Miracle Seeds for Fertility and Infection – Benefits and Uses of Miracle Seeds for Fertility and Infection
How to Use Miracle Seeds for Fertility
- For the first dose, eat 2-4 seeds with 1 teaspoon of groundnuts; you can chew it with the skin or peel it.
- Furthermore, grind 2-3 seeds and drink with Akamu (pap, ogi) or tea and milk.
The amount of Ghana seeds to consume is determined by a variety of factors, including the user’s health, age, and other circumstances.
There is currently insufficient scientific evidence to establish an appropriate dosage range for black seeds.
Take care not to overindulge or abuse it.
How to take Miracle Seed for Fertility
It can be taken first thing in the morning or after a meal at night.
Where can I buy Ghana seed in Lagos, Nigeria?
- Prices on Jiji.ng
- Konga Online Shopping
- Jumia Nigeria