Prekese and Male Fertility ~ How to Use Aridan for Fertility. Please Watch >>>>
Do you want to discover about prekese and male fertility or how to use prekese for fertility (Aidan fruit)?
It promotes fertility, menstruation, ovulation, pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, and fibroids shrinkage
Many people are searching for information on the benefits of prekese on the internet. Here are some examples of their searches:
- Can prekese help to get pregnant ~ prekese for infection
- Can prekese prevent pregnancy
- Prekese for high blood pressure ~ can prekese reduce blood pressure
- Can prekese cure diabetes
- Can prekese cure ulcer
- Health benefits of drinking boiled prekese
- Prekese tea ~ prekese for weight loss
- Prekese for hair growth
- Can prekese boost fertility ~ prekese for fertility
- Prekese for flavor
- Prekese for menstrual flow
- Side effects of prekese
- Prekese and pregnancy
- Prekese in English
- Where to buy
- Prekese Aidan fruit
The Aidan fruit, prekese, does all of the above-mentioned things and even more.
In this write-up, we’ll show you how to use prekese for fertility.
Table of Contents
What Is Prekese?
Prekese is a hairless dark-brown fruit that is 15-25 cm long and 5 cm across, with four longitudinal wing-like ridges.
It has a slightly sweet and stringent flavor and adds a sweet fragrant aroma to soups and other dishes when cooked.
Antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals are also found in the plant. Its bark, fruits, and leaves are also high in medicinal compounds.
Prekese Nutritional Facts
Aridan is extremely nutritious because it contains essential phytochemicals and nutrients for our bodies.
Iron, potassium, calcium, zinc, phosphorus, flavonoids, tannins, steroids, and phenolic compounds are also abundant.
In addition, Prekese has about 234.42-379.48 g/cal of food energy, 7.44%-17.50% of crude protein, and 4.98%-20.36% of crude lipid.
Prekese and Male Fertility ~ How to Use Aridan for Fertility
In Ghanaian Twi, this aridan fruit is commonly called prekese. It is a potent kind of flowering plant, also referred to as:
Other Local Names of Prekese
Prekese is originally from West Africa. Therefore the tribes and various countries around Africa have different names for the plant.
For example, Nigerians in Igbo refer to it as oshosho or osakirisa, while Nigerians in Yoruba refer to it as Aidan and ubukirihu.
other local names include: Imiminje, Apapa, Edeminang, Ighirehimi, and Ighimiaka.
In Twi, Ghana prekese is referred to as prɛkɛsɛ. The English name for the plant is Aidan fruit.
Prekese and Male Fertility
AIDAN FRUIT not only flushes out the remnants of blood that may impede conception after childbirth, but it also cures several ailments, including infections, and increases fertility in both men and women.
Prekese treats a variety of illnesses, including diseases, and improves male and female fertility in addition to clearing away any blood that may remain after childbirth that could prevent pregnancy.
How to prepare Prekese tea ~ How to use prekese for fertility
- Firstly, wash the prekese thoroughly in a clean bowl. Then, using a sharp knife, bruise it and break it into small pieces
- Secondly, place a pot on fire under high heat, Pour water and allow boiling.
- Then, put the pieces of Prekese in the water and cover them with a lid. Allow boiling for about 30 to 40 minutes. The longer it stays on fire, the more it releases all the juice and flavor from its pods.
- After that, remove prekese drink from the fire. And then, add your ginger and lemon juice to the mixture.
- Leave it to sit for about 30 minutes. This helps the ginger to infuse well into the juice.
- Later, strain the mixture through a fine sieve to remove the ginger stalk. Then, add honey or sugar to taste and stir in until it dissolves.
- Finally, pour the juice into a bowl or bottle or put it in the fridge to chill.
Keep doing this for at least three months, and then check again after one month to see how your recovery is coming along.
What Is Prekese Tea Good For? Functions of Prekese Tea
It is said to help with diabetes and glucose levels, reduce hypertension, lower blood pressure, provide essential postpartum nutrients that restore blood loss and produce milk, relieve fevers, and show wound-healing effects when consumed on a regular basis.
Prekese tea benefits ~
- It purifies and cleanses extra fats in our bodies.
- It assists in lowering blood glucose in the body thereby controlling type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Aids with the management of high blood pressure
Its richness in potassium, calcium, and iron makes it an essential mineral for pre and postnatal care.
Aidan fruit and menstruation
Boil four liters of water with three sticks of ushakirisha, ten sticks of uda, and a teaspoon of uziza seed.
Add a pinch of salt to taste. Drink while it’s hot. Take two shots in the morning and two in the evening.
Drink until it runs out. When you want to take it, always heat it up.
You’ll feel heaviness around your waist and cramps a few days before your menstruation resumes.
The first blood is thick and dark red, gradually turning bright red.
Cut and soak two sticks of ushakirisha in two liters of water with a tablespoon of salt, then take two shots in the morning and two shots at night.
If you can’t handle it this way, you can boil it with four liters of water till it reduces to only two liters. Drink cold.
Fibroid and Prekese
Boil two sticks of ushakirisha in four liters of water with ten sticks of uda and a teaspoon of uziza seed.
Add a pinch of salt to taste. Drink while it’s hot.
Take two shots in the morning and another two in the evening.
Drink until it runs out or spoils. When you want to take it, always heat it.
Aidan Fruit and Low Sp*rm Count, Prekese and Male Fertility
Using only two liters of water, boil four sticks of uyayak. Cook for twenty minutes after adding twenty sticks of Bush pepper and two pinches of potash.
To be taken in the morning and at night. Half a glass
Continue this procedure for at least three months, and then return for a scan after one month to determine the progress of your healing
Fibroids and Aidan Fruit
It is not true that Aidan or prekese can shrink uterine fibroids…If you suspect you have uterine fibroids, consult a doctor, preferably a gynecologist.
Does AIDAN FRUIT stimulate ovulation?
Aidan fruit is thought to stimulate ovulation and increase a woman’s chances of conception. Consider Aidan fruit water.
Pregnant women should avoid taking this
What do Prekese and Ginger do?
Aidan is one of the world’s wonder plants, and it is used to treat Diabetes, Arthritis, Asthma, and Hypertension, as well as having immune-boosting and anti-aging properties.
Lemon and ginger will detoxify the body, cleanse the liver, and improve digestion.
List of 18 Health Benefits of Prekese Worth Knowing
Now let us take a look at the immense health benefits of prekese:
- · Control Diabetes:
- · Promotes Weight Loss
- · Acts As Mosquito Repellant:
- · Postpartum Care:
- · Management of Convulsion:
- · Wound Healing Properties:
- · Anti-inflammatory Properties:
- · Culinary Purposes
- · Treats Cardiovascular System:
- · Contain Molluscicidal Properties:
- · Dermatological Care:
- · Has Antibacterial Properties:
- · Contraceptive Properties:
- · Treats Leprosy:
- · Supports Immune System
- · Has Antibacterial Properties
How to Prepare Aridan or Prekese for Cooking Flavoring
Prekese pods can be crushed and broken into small pieces to flavor food. Furthermore, the plant can be added to the food while it is cooking and scooped out before serving.
This spice should be added to the food so that it can infuse and provide an aromatic fragrance.
Aridan stem, root, leaves, bark, and pods can be combined, boiled, squeezed, soaked, crushed, extracted, and made into concoctions in herbal medicine.
The study also found that the use of Prekese seed powder had no effect on the nutritional qualities of crude fat, moisture, pH, and crude protein, though the trends were not consistent.
Before making any health-related decisions, always consult a doctor. They will advise and treat you properly.