Grilled fish recipe: how to make barbecue fish with Oven
How to cook fish on the grill in the oven. A grilled fish recipe in the oven is a useful and very tasty dish for the entire family.
It is deserving of your attention and the best dining table because it is juicy and appetizing.
About the recipe for grilled fish | Spicy fish recipe
How to make barbecue fish in Nigeria. You can use any large fish. Any big fish will suffice. The fish is juicy, and the lemons add a new, piquant sourness to the dish.
Recipe for grilled tuna | Grilled fish recipe
The addition of tatashe, a different form of red bell pepper, to the marinade has earned it the name Nigerian Barbecue Fish.
Related >>> Baked Catfish in the oven: A Healthy Low carb recipe
This is what makes the fish the red color after it’s been grilled.
Ingredients for Grilled Fish Recipe
- Large Tilapia Fish
- 7 Scotch Bonnet Peppers (Adjust accordingly)
- 1 Bulb of onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- A handful of Parsley
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- Thumb size of Ginger
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Chicken Seasoning cubes
- 1 tablespoon of Suya Spice
- ½ cup of Vegetable oil
- Remove the scales and wash the fish, then make incisions in the flesh for better seasoning.
- Second, coarsely combine the ginger, garlic, peppers, onions, tomatoes, parsley, green pepper, chicken seasoning cube, suya spice, and vegetable oil.
- Rub the marinade all over the fish, even within the slits, with gloves or well-oiled hands, and set aside for an hour or two.
- Oil your grill rack, as well as the fish grill basket if you’re using one. Put your seasoned fish on the grill in the fish grill basket. If the grill is well oiled, you can also position it directly on it.
- To ensure that the fish cooks thoroughly, flip it several times during the grilling process, which should take 30-45 minutes, and pour some marinade on each side as you flip.
- Serve the fish sweet, with the blended marinade (optional), extra onions, green pepper, and any other side dishes.
What kind of fish cooks well in the oven?
Catfish, salmon, grouper, red snapper, and tilapia are among the most common fillets.
How long to bake: For fillets and steaks, use a ruler to determine the thickness of the fish before frying, then bake for 4 to 6 minutes per 12-inch thickness of fish in a preheated 450°F oven, uncovered.
What are some good seasonings for grilled fish?
- Maple syrup
- Light brown sugar
- dried thyme
- Chili powder
- ground cumin
- tamari sauce
- garlic powder
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Dijon mustard