Best Quiet Blender ~ Silent Smoothie Maker
One of the most burdensome kitchen appliances is the blender. They grind, crush, smash, puree, dilute, and blend among many other things. They could perhaps make breakfast smoothies, frozen treats for dessert, and dinner soups.
Although no blender is completely silent, only a few manufacturers have introduced blenders making noise reduction a priority.
A difference can be realized in a couple of times your neighbor has had to knock on your door, the number of times you woke a sleeping baby, or the dull headache you get while making your early morning smoothie.
Table of Contents
Quick Overview of the Best Quiet Blenders
1. The Best Quiet Blender to purchase: Black+Decker Quiet Blender with Cyclone Glass Jar
2. Best Quiet Blender with High Value: Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender
3. The Best Quiet Blender for Drinks: Vitamix Quiet One Blender
4. Best Quiet Blender Without a Cover: Cuisinart Hurricane
5. The Best Quiet Blender for Single Servings: Hamilton Beach Personal Blender
6. Best Quiet Blender Overall: Blendtec Professional 800 Blender
Buying Tips for Best Quiet Blender
Buying a blender isn’t as simple as shopping for a product in a mall.
You’ll need to put together some basic information and considerations about how to use a blender and what you intend to make with one.
I’m going to reveal six key factors to think about when buying a quiet blender for your kitchen.
1. Noise: if you’re looking for a quiet blender, noise is the most important consideration. The motor in a blender is the source of the noise.
2. The Sharpness of the blade: Cautiousness is essential to stop buying cheap blenders from the black market as they are prone to rust leading to various health hazards.
3. Additional features: Few blenders have additional features such as tampers. For example, tampers are used to ensure that thick foods are thoroughly blended.
Some blenders also comprise of two separate compartments, one for single-serve use and the other for larger quantities.
4. Dishwasher Safe: A blender must be thoroughly cleaned to avoid rusting or buildup. Some blenders are self-cleaning; all you have to do is fill the pitcher with water and soap.
Others will require you to completely disassemble the component before beginning the cleaning process.
5. Size Matters: Most of these quiet blenders will take up extra space in your kitchen or cabinet, so make sure you measure and know what you’re getting.
6. Warranty: Before you buy a blender, make sure it comes with a warranty that will cover your purchase whereas it breaks down or malfunctions.
The Best Way to Reduce Blender Noise ~ How to Quietly Use a Blender
1. Firstly, blend in a well-ventilated vicinity.
2. Secondly, do not place your blender directly on the counter.
3. Then, simply place your blender on top of a rubber or silicone mat, or a folded dish towel, when you’re ready to use it.
All of this reduces the amount of noise generated by the motor, resulting in a calmer blending experience.
4. Thirdly, change the position of the blender, usually having two walls surrounding the blender makes it sound noisier.
5. The best place to put your blender to reduce noise is on a kitchen table or an open counter that is as far away from a wall as possible.
6. You can also purchase a sound enclosure, companies sell sound enclosures that can be placed over blenders to reduce noise.
Certain blender models are available with sound enclosures from companies like Dome of Silence and Whisperblend.
7. After that adjust your blending technique, the loudest noise occurs when the hardest ingredients collide with the fastest-moving blades.
The two methods to significantly reduce noise from your blender are to stack frozen ingredients last.
Because there’s some liquid puree below them to soften the contact, frozen ingredients don’t hit the blades if they’re added last.