Bitter Leaf and Bitter Kola Soaked in alcohol for 3 days
Soak Bitter Leaf and Bitter Kola in Dry Gin for 3 Days to Get These Benefits.
Bitter kola steeped in dry gin is used to treat a variety of illnesses and ailments without causing any adverse effects, and one of its specialties is that it reduces blood pressure and purifies the blood.
This drink also helps to remove asthma and lowers eye pressure, which helps to prevent glaucoma.
People are unaware that bitter leaf is an incredible plant that has been used by many people to treat a variety of difficult diseases.
- Bitter Kola soaked in Teem Lemon Drink for Infection
- 14 Amazing Spiritual Benefits of Bitter Kola
- Bitter Kola and Honey: The Effects of Honey with Bitter Kola Mix
- Bitter Kola & Tom Tom (Sweet) as A Remedy for Cough
- Health Benefits of Bitter Kola Soaked in Coconut Water
- Shea Butter & Bitter Kola for Butt | Hip | Breast Enlargement
- The Benefits of Goron Tula, Kola Nut, Bitter Kola & Side Effects
Benefits of Bitter Leaf & Bitter Kola
This article will teach you effective health ideas – what bitter kola can cure that will help you overcome the most challenging health problems while also ensuring your overall health.
It includes useful health information about what bitter kola and bitter leaf can do in the body after soaking in dry gin for three days.
Preparation of Bitter Leaf and Bitter Kola Juice ~ Benefits of Bitter Leaf & Bitter Kola
To reap these benefits, soak a handful of bitter leaves and three bitter kola leaves in dry gin for three days. To achieve the following health benefits, take twice daily:
- Eradicates toxins from the body
- It removes a persistent viral infection.
- Heals gonorrhea
- It obliterates a tenacious fungal infection.
- Prevents prostate cancer, as well as other cancers
- It kills microorganisms that are hard to kill.