Cauliflower fried rice simply means grated cauliflower into rice-like bits and stir-fry. It is a simple, quick, and healthy Asian inspired food made with cauliflower, frozen vegetables, onion, garlic, eggs, soy sauce, and olive oil!
Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe is straightforward, comes together in less than 30 minutes! Just cut the cauliflower into florets, and then place a few pieces at a time in the food processor and pulse a few times until it resembles rice. The cauli rice is then Cooked in a blend of authentic flavors and stir-fried to infuse maximum taste.
Cauliflower chicken fried rice taste almost like fried rice. This low-carb cauliflower fried rice can be served on its own, as a quick lunch, or as a side dish. Cauliflower rice can also be part of a Low-carb, keto, low-calorie, gluten-free, grain-free, and vegetarian diet.
Cauliflower rice stir fry is a good substitute to healthy fried rice recipe. This riced cauliflower fried rice is cooked exactly the same as our traditional Nigerian fried rice. The only difference being that in place of white rice, organic cauliflower rice is used.
Cooking cauliflower rice has been all the rage recently. This is because of the rise of the Paleo diet that makes use of cauliflower rice as a grain-free substitute to regular rice.
Healthy Cauliflower Recipe
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup carrots thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs scrambled
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
How to Make Cauliflower Rice at Home
- First, separate large head of cauliflower into florets.
- Secondly, cut florets and stems in smaller chunks.
- Then add the smaller chunks in batches to a food processor and process until you achieve the rice consistency. Then set aside.
- To start, heat a skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat, Sauté garlic and onions until onions become soft and transparent for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add in the peas, and carrots and cook until carrots begin to soften and peas are heated through,
- Next, blend in the scrambled eggs, cauliflower and soy sauce. Then cook stirring frequently for additional 5-7 minutes.
- Finally, add in your preferred protein and veggie and combine well. Possible add-ins that include soft corn, broccoli, kale, cabbage, chicken, or shrimp.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Do you like my fried cauliflower rice recipe? Why not give it a try! Kindly click the share buttons and don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I take pleasure in reading from you. Please follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Thanks for visiting 9jafoods today.