How To Make The Best Eggs For Breakfast-9JA Style
Eggs have remarkable health benefits. The white and yolk are very rich in nutrients. Egg white contains proteins, minerals, and vitamins while the yolk also contains cholesterol, essential fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins. The egg symbolizes new life, fertility, and rebirth in many cultures. It is also an all round and vital ingredient for cooking. I like eating eggs and likewise all my siblings. Whenever, am stuck with how to make the best eggs for breakfast, scrambled eggs come to mind. There is nothing as good as waking up to the aroma of scrambled eggs and seeing a plate filled with such goodness in the morning.
In addition to that, scrambled eggs are one of the ways to make the best eggs for breakfast. It is very simple and quick to prepare and can be enjoyed with boiled yam, bread, potatoes, plantains or anything that works for you. In preparing this simple side dish, eggs take the centre stage and then your whisk. The whisk is the secret to whipping up fluffy goodness. You add in air by whisking your eggs thereby making it soft, light and fluffy. Make sure to whip the yolk and whites together for even combination.
Also Read: Star Apple (Udara/Agbalumo) Wonderful Health Benefits
THIS IS HOW TO MAKE THE BEST EGGS FOR BREAKFAST
Making this recipe is not difficult. Just a bit of salt and pepper for taste, a small butter to cook, and farm fresh eggs is all you need for a perfect breakfast. Although I prefer mine to be plain and fluffy, you can adjust your recipe to include vegetables (optional). I also use 4 eggs for my standard medium-sized skillet/frying pan. This can vary depending on the size of your skillet. Use a non-stick skillet or a strong iron pan for best results.
Also Read: Healthy Life Happy Life With Bitter Kola
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons cream or milk
- 1teaspoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First of all, crack the eggs into a small bowl. Whisk the eggs. Add a ¾ tablespoon of salt, 6 tablespoons of milk and a pinch of black pepper to taste. Whisk thoroughly for even combination and set aside.
- After that, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a medium sized non-stick skillet over low heat. Swirl to coat the bottom and sides (be careful so it does not scorch or burn). Once the butter has melted and begins to bubble, turn the heat to low.
- Then pour in the egg mixture and let it sit without stirring, for like 20 seconds. Now, begin to stir the mixture so the excess milk evaporates. To mix up, pull the outer cooked Eggs towards the centre of the Eggs.
- Stir with a wooden spoon, lifting and folding it over from the bottom of the pan.
- Let it sit for another 10 seconds then stir and fold again.
- Continue until the eggs are softly set and a bit liquid in places. Turn off the heat at this stage if you like it soft or leave for another minute or 2 if you prefer it really solid.
- Give a final stir and serve hot.
4 thoughts on “How To Make The Best Eggs For Breakfast-9JA Style”
Pingback: 5 Good Reasons Why You Should Take Akara & Pap as Breakfast Foods - 9jafoods
Pingback: How To Boil Eggs - 9jafoods
Pingback: Best French toast Recipe in Nigeria-Peanut Butter Stuffed - 9jafoods
Pingback: How to Poach Eggs in the Microwave (Easy and Fast Way) - 9jafoods