Firstly, dry roast the peanuts in a pan. Allow to cool after the peanuts have been nicely roasted. Remove the skin from the peanuts.
After that, take a mixer grinder, add the clean peanuts, add the salt, and grind. The peanuts will turn into a powder, and after that, keep grinding them on one level faster so that they become a thick paste.
Please watch >>>>>
This post is for you if you’ve considered launching a coated peanut business. I’m going to share with you a commercial-coated peanut recipe that is high-quality and will make you a nice profit.
Soft and crispy coated peanuts come to mind while discussing coated peanuts that people would like and enjoy.
This recipe will produce peanuts that are tasty, crunchy, and soft. Consider this coated peanut recipe an adaptation of the popular Ghanaian burger peanut snack.
Many people prefer deep-frying-coated peanuts as a snack. It is essentially flour-coated peanuts or groundnuts. When preparing coated peanuts, I frequently get asked a certain question.
People frequently inquire as to whether coated peanuts are made from fried or raw peanuts. The short answer is that raw groundnut is what we use to make coated peanuts.
There are two widely used techniques for creating this snack: the egg-coated approach and the non-egg method. Both work well for producing crispy, tasty, and soft peanuts.
The major objective of this post is to provide you with a process for creating coated peanuts that don’t require eggs and will allow you to make as much profit as you desire.
Table of Contents
What are coated peanuts?
To make coated peanuts, coat raw peanuts with a flour mixture and deep-fry them until they are golden brown.
Usually, it is consumed with drinks as a snack or before supper. You will get peanuts that are crunchy, crunchy, soft, and crunchy from this recipe.
Think of this coated peanut recipe as a version of the popular Ghanaian burger peanut snack. That specific sort of coated peanut introduced me to the joys of coated peanuts since they are crispy, tasty, and soft.
There is a common question people have about how to make coated peanuts. I get asked all the time if coated peanuts are made using raw or fried peanuts. The simple explanation is that we use raw groundnut to manufacture coated peanuts.
I’ll take you step-by-step through the process of making high-quality coated peanuts for commercial usage, so keep reading.
Nutritional profile of coated groundnut
A 155-gram portion of sugar-coated peanuts has 809 calories. 52 g of fat, 24 g of protein, and 73 g of carbohydrates are included in this meal.
The latter has 6.4 g of dietary fiber and 65 g of sugar; complex carbohydrates make up the remaining portion. Groundnuts have a lot of nutrients.
A product made with 100 grams of groundnut has an enormous amount of essential minerals, like:
- Vitamin E: 45% of the daily requirement
- B3: 67% of daily requirement
- B6: 27% of daily requirement
- Magnesium: 39% of daily requirement
- Copper: 24% of daily requirement
- Manganese: 73% of daily requirement
- A small amount of B5 vitamins—iron, potassium, zinc, and selenium—is contained in the product.
Commercial Coated Groundnut Recipe
This snack is made using two commonly used methods: coated peanuts made without eggs and coated peanuts made with eggs. Both methods yield crunchy-coated peanuts.
The primary goal of this post is to teach you how to coat peanuts without using eggs, which will allow you to set your prices and generate as much money as you want.
How to Make Coated Groundnuts
Crunchy peanuts require only four basic components and sixty minutes or so to prepare.
Ingredients for coated groundnut include:
- All-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
- First, we combine sugar and water to make a thin syrup.
- Then the all-purpose flour-based flour coating is added.
- The third step is to coat the peanuts with flour and syrup.
- Place the peanuts in a large bowl for mixing. To make sure the peanuts are coated uniformly, shake the bowl after adding about a spoonful of the syrup.
- Then, sprinkle over the flour mixture—about 2 teaspoons worth—and shake the pan around to distribute it evenly.
- Once the peanuts are covered in flour, repeat the process with additional syrup and flour about four to five times.
- As you continue to add flour and syrup, the coating surrounding the peanuts will get thicker.
Advice: Just separate the peanuts and continue the procedure if they start to clump together. If it happens again, you’re probably using too much syrup and not enough flour.
Now is the perfect moment to fry!
- The peanuts should be fried in two batches for 5 to 8 minutes on low to medium heat until they are golden brown.
- Preferable: Sprinkle ground chili powder and smoked paprika on top of the fried peanuts to increase taste. Mix well to blend.
These peanuts are incredibly delicious! The crisp exterior has a smoky flavor and traces of onion and garlic. Because they are covered in flour, which has a lot of carbohydrates and is an excellent source of healthy fat and oil, peanut burgers are a nutritious snack option.
I assure you that you won’t quit at a handful! Tell me if you attempt this recipe, please! Remember to like, share, and subscribe. Leave a comment in the space provided below.
How to make peanuts crunchy
The steps listed below show how to make peanuts crunchy. You will have to add eggs to the recipe. The easy steps are listed below:
Easy peanut recipes
- Peanuts: 2 cups
- Eggs- 3
- Flour: 3 cups
- Sugar: 5–6 tbsp. (tablespoon)
- Liquid flavor (Preferably vanilla or strawberry)
- Groundnut oil
- Milk flavor
- Get ready with your flour, eggs, and peanuts by separating them into three separate medium bowls.
- Blend the flour with the powdered milk flavor and a small amount of salt.
- Crack the eggs, add your sugar, and then pour in two capfuls of the liquid flavor.
- Stir everything together.
- Everything will be combined in the basin containing the groundnuts.
- Mix the groundnut mixture with 2 tablespoons of the egg mixture by shaking the basin. Never combine your hands.
- You can tell the groundnuts have been coated with eggs because they will look glossy.
- Add two handfuls of the flour mixture (milk flavor and a small amount of salt) to the groundnut-egg mixture. Gently stir with your hands, and then shake the entire container to fully incorporate.
- Repeat the steps (flour, egg mixture, shakes) until the egg and flour are no longer wet.
- Fry until the color turns a golden brown over medium heat.
- As soon as it cools, remove it and serve.
It can be prepared in several ways before serving, such as by drizzling liquid chocolate over it and adding coconut shavings. It can also be prepared, sealed, and served as an appetizer.
How to make commercially coated groundnut in Nigeria ~ commercially coated groundnut for sale
This is how to make peanuts for selling purposes. Because using eggs could significantly raise production costs, this is not required for commercial production.
Ingredients for peanuts:
- 4 cups of groundnuts
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons of powdered milk flavour
- ¼ tablespoon of the desired flavor
- ¼ tablespoon of grated nutmeg
- ¼ tablespoon of baking powder
- ½ cup of sugar
- Enough vegetable oil for deep-frying
- Little Salt to soak your peanuts to make it a salted peanut burger
This is how to make peanuts step by step:
- Remove any stones or spoiled peanuts from the peanuts.
- Give the peanuts a half-hour soak in salted water.
- Take the peanuts and other dry goods and drain the water.
- In a separate dish, sift together all of the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, powdered milk, flavor, and grated nutmeg.
- After sifting the flour mixture, thoroughly mix it in to coat the salted sun-dried peanuts.
- To produce the sugar solution, you’ll need to coat the peanuts and dissolve the sugar in the water.
- The sugar solution should be well combined with the dried peanuts by mixing them thoroughly.
- Heat some oil, then add the peanuts in tiny batches and fry them till they are golden brown.
- Eliminate and empty any surplus oil.
Health benefits of peanut burger snacks
One of the best sources of protein is groundnut, sometimes referred to as peanut or pignut. Eating groundnuts has numerous health benefits. These are some incredible advantages of peanuts or groundnuts:
- Groundnuts are high in antioxidants. Due to their high antioxidant content, groundnuts lower the chance of stomach cancer developing. Additionally, groundnut oil includes a component that may have cardiovascular system-protective effects. Coated peanuts aid body cells in combating free radicals, which hasten aging and contribute to cancer because they contain groundnuts.
- Groundnuts have sufficient iron. The iron that groundnuts contain is essential for the production of red blood cells. Anemia is avoided and the blood’s composition is improved. The magnesium in peanuts helps with elevated nerve excitability. It soothes and revitalizes sleep.
- It also contains the amino acid folic acid, which helps to build new cells in pregnant women. It is the ingredient that is known to alert people to developmental disorders in infants.
- Encourages heart wellness: Researchers found that those who regularly ate groundnuts had a significantly lower risk of dying from heart attacks or other illnesses. Nuts such as peanuts and others can also reduce LDL cholesterol or bad cholesterol. Peanuts can stop the buildup of plaque on blood vessels caused by bad cholesterol. Additionally, groundnuts help lessen inflammation, which has been linked to heart disease. Groundnuts’ resveratrol aids in the prevention of cardiac issues.
- Enhances memory: Niacin, or vitamin B3, is found in peanuts and has numerous health advantages, including supporting healthy brain function and memory.
- Encourages procreation: Additionally, groundnuts are a significant source of folate. According to multiple studies, women who consumed 400 micrograms of folic acid per day before and during their early pregnancies had a 70 percent lower chance of giving birth to a child who had a major neural tube defect.
- Aids in losing weight: Groundnuts and peanuts are referred to as foods high in energy. You will consume fewer calories later in the day if you eat them as a snack. When groundnuts were taken as a snack, they produced greater sensations of fullness than when they were consumed with a meal. In the end, this will support weight loss.
- Stops gallstones: There is additional evidence that eating peanuts reduces the risk of gallstones. Men who consumed five or more units of nuts, including groundnuts, in a given week had a reduced chance of developing gallstones. Similarly, women who ate five or more units of nuts per week had a lower chance of having a cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal).
- Aids in depression fighting: Tryptophan, an essential amino acid required for the synthesis of serotonin, a key brain neurotransmitter involved in mood regulation, can be found in groundnuts. A reduction in serotonin production from brain nerve cells may occur during depressive episodes. When blood serotonin levels are higher, tryptophan can enhance the antidepressant effects of serotonin.
- Encourages hair growth: Few studies think that because peanuts are high in protein and amino acids, they might be a useful addition to a diet intended to promote hair growth.
Peanuts Side Effects
It should be mentioned that consuming too many peanuts might be bad for your health. According to several studies, some people may get allergic to peanuts.
Conclusion on Commercially Coated Groundnut
The groundnut is a highly prized and widely consumed dry fruit. It’s sold salted, sometimes roasted, and either in its shell or peeled. It is a component of certain candies, and we use it to make peanut butter. Other names for groundnuts include peanut, monkey nut, grounpea, and earthnut.
FAQs about Commercial-Coated Groundnut
What are the different types of coated peanuts?
- Japanese almonds.
- Crispy peanuts,
- Coated nuts, and
- Toffee peanuts.
What are coated peanuts made of?
Raw groundnuts are covered with a flour mixture, fried till golden brown, and then served as coated peanuts. Typically, it’s eaten as a snack or with drinks in the evening.
What kind of groundnut is used for peanut burgers?
Already-roasted groundnuts, or peanuts, can be used. However, you can roast or fry your raw peanuts if you have any. I begin the frying process by soaking the peanuts in boiling water for fifteen minutes, then drain and let them dry for an hour to add more flavor.
Commercial Coated Groundnut ~ How do I make peanut butter for commercial use?
How to make peanuts with pictures: Peanuts should be pan-roasted. After the peanuts are well roasted, let them cool before peeling them. Now, take a mixer grinder, add the cleaned peanuts and salt, and grind the nuts until they turn into a powder. Then, quickly crush the peanuts on one level until they form a thick paste.
What are the three types of groundnuts?
The most widely grown groundnut kinds across the globe are Virginia, Española, and Roja Tennessee, with the latter variety primarily meant for animal feed. These varieties are spread across the continents.
Commercial Coated Groundnut ~ What are the 4 types of peanuts?
Four types of peanuts are farmed in the United States, and each has its unique characteristics and applications.
Sprinter: Runners, which account for more than 80% of peanuts cultivated in the United States, are mostly utilized to create confections and peanut butter.
Virginia, Spanish, Valencia, and so on.
What is the coating on a peanut called?
The testa, or skin, of peanut seed, surrounds the edible kernel in addition to the woody outer shell.
Commercial coated groundnut ~ bre coated peanuts healthy?
Salted, dry-roasted, or coated peanuts are frequently the least expensive varieties. The salt in the nuts will negate their health benefits.
Commercial Coated Groundnut: What are the two types of groundnut?
There are three types of Indian groundnuts: Java or Spanish, Bold or Runner, and Red Natal. These are the principal types of groundnuts produced in India.
Commercial Coated Groundnut: What is the difference between groundnut and peanut?
An annual leguminous crop grown from pods, peanuts are fed to both humans and animals. It is high in fat and proteins. On the other hand, “groundnut” refers to a range of tubers and roots as well as leguminous plants that ripen and mature underground, much like peanuts.