Please, check out this video for a better understanding of what Goron Tula is all about before we start
Goron Tula fruit (Hausa) is sometimes referred to as Thespesia or Silky Kola. It is also known as tree hibiscus and snot apple in English. There is no Yoruba name for it at the moment.
Botanically identified as Azania garckeana, Goron Tula origin in Nigeria is in Tula Kaltungo Local Government of Gombe State and in Michika of Adamawa State.
Goron Tula Powder is sold in local markets in some African countries, for instance, Nigeria, Kenya, Botswana (Morojwa), Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe (Mutohwe).
Goron Tula Fertility Fruit benefits
Besides the fruit, the tree provides fodder for animals, timber for firewood, shade; soil conservation.
Also, the bark and roots are used for health purposes likewise The Goron Tula pulp and Goron Tula seed.
African snot apple is tested and trusted. Although there were books and research on Azanza Garckeana, nobody ever took them seriously.
She studied Azanza Garckeana for years and sent it out for trials in 36 states before finally releasing it formally to the general public.
Daily Trust also quoted a nutritionist, Miss Chidera Ezenwafor, as saying that Goron Tula is a miracle seed.
The nutritionist said the fruit could also assist in improving bowel movement and ease digestion.
Above all, sohealthyng.com brought this indigenous fruit to the limelight in their article: https://sohealthyng.com/2019/05/23/11-health-benefits-of-goron-tula/
The potential of Azanza garckeana fruit benefits cannot be over highlighted.
Goron Tula nut is mainly famous for curing fertility problems both for men and women.
Goron Tula and Fertility
African snot apple seeds have long been known for their aphrodisiac properties. Aphrodisiacs are foods that stimulate sexual desire, pleasure, or performance.
Azanza fruit is rarely discussed; it is certainly not as common as other fruits like Pineapple or Watermelon. But my oh my, this fruit is so unique and I call it God’s Gift to Women!
Health Benefits of Goron Tula Seeds and Powder | Goron Tula Benefits | Uses
- Firstly, it increases the female libido and improves the sperm quality of men!
- Secondly, it helps in the production of juicy, copious amounts of vagina wetness, perfect for those with dry vaginas.
- Helps in increasing the breast size
- Goron Tula and Pregnancy – It is also used for the treatment of Fibroid
- Thirdly, it aids in making the vagina walls clean due to lubrication.
- Fourthly and most important, since it aids fertility, it is superb for those trying to conceive.
- Also, it is great for women who have menstruation problems.
- Finally, it is perfect for cleansing the vagina and while doing so, stops bad vagina odor.
There is nothing to lose by adding this wonder fruit to your diet as it has other good effects on your body which include:
- Prevent high blood pressure
- Cleanse your body system
- Prevent liver problems
- Cancer prevention
- Boost bowel movement
- Improve immune system
- Lowers blood sugar (for diabetes patients)
- Cures chest pains
- Good for weight loss
- Goron Tula and hormonal imbalance – Irregular cycles may point to a subtle hormonal imbalance.
How to Use Goron Tula Seed
Goron Tula seed uses include:
- Firstly, silky kola is a fruit that has sections and can easily be riven.
- Secondly, it produces gummy liquid that you can cook, soak in water, or use as honey before eating.
- Lastly, you can consume it raw or juice it.
How to Eat Goron Tula
- First, you can break the seed and chew it like gum.
- Similarly, you can eat the fruit raw when it rips.
- Besides, you can mix the powder with pap, tea, and yogurt.
- You can soak the dry snot apple in water or honey to make jelly or eat it like that
- Another method of consuming silky kola is by boiling it and relishing it in porridge
- Finally, you can mix it with other herbs to give a perfect result like Kayan Mata: Goron Tula horny liquid
How to Extract Goron Tula Syrup/Juice – Recipe
- Firstly, wash the dry seed, eat the whole while sucking the juice, and then throw away the shaft.
- Secondly, you can soak a few seeds in hot water, sieve when cool, and drink the juice or use the juice in making smoothies
Like many herbal plants, Azanza garckeana has many medicinal uses and some after-effects. The side effects can include:
Too much consumption can predispose you to cancer because it contains tannins. Tannic acids is water-soluble polyphenols that are present in many plant foods.
- Adverse Reaction
Fruits that are high in polyphenols as part of a healthy diet are harmless for most people.
However, people with medical conditions or certain food allergies may need to avoid certain polyphenol-rich foods like Azania garckeana.
Even though polyphenols have many benefits, excessive usage may have adverse effects.
How Nutritious Is snot apple?
Tula kola nut has many uses. It is rich in anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, anti-malarial, anti-hyperglycemic, and absorbing iron. This wonder fruit has great effects on your health with little or no side effects.
What Is The Work of Azania garckeana Plant?
Silky kola is one of the most potent and super-fast aphrodisiacs. It treats a lot of diseases but the most common is fertility issues.
What is African chewing gum?
Tula kola nut will give you a glutinous sensation when you chew it directly. Because it is chewy and sweet you can also call it “African Chewing Gum” fruit.
Is Goron Tula beneficial to fertility? Is GoronTula good for fertility?
Researchers believe that goron Tula can be used as a fertility enhancer, reducing the need for synthetic drugs as fertility enhancers.
According to a study published in the Journal of Biology, Agriculture, and Healthcare, fruit should be encouraged.
How does GoronTula help with fertility?
Start chewing it a few days before your ovulation window.
This ensures that your body is cleansed prior to ovulation and that any free radicals that may interfere with conception are removed.
Eating Goron Tula before ovulation improves cervical mucus, which aids male fluid movement.
How much Goron Tula should I take on a daily basis?
After extracting the seed, you chew the flesh of the fruit raw. You have the option of taking two pieces every day.
How long does it take for GoronTula to work?
Most importantly, your body takes time to absorb nutrients from food.
After eating the fruit, this process could take between 3 and 6 hours.
As a result, we recommend that you take goron Tula at least 3 hours before the time you expect it to have an effect.
Is Goron Tula effective for hormonal imbalance?
Can Goron Tula be used to treat hormonal imbalances? It certainly does.
Goron Tula is an aphrodisiac and fertility enhancer for both men and women.
Can a man use GoronTula?
According to a 2011 study, lead poisoning has been shown to reduce a man’s fertility.
As a result, a man can use Goron Tula to treat erectile dysfunction issues that may have been caused by high blood sugar levels or lead poisoning.
Can A Nursing Mother Take GoronTula?
Yes, please. However, it’s advisable to be taken in small quantity
What is the English name for gorontula?
Called tree hibiscus, Azanza, snot apple in the English language, goron Tula as it is called in Hausa is found in the northern part of Nigeria. It is sweet and chewy as well hence why it is also called “African Chewing Gum” fruit.
How should I use gorontula?
The most basic way to consume Gorontula is to chew it when it is ripe; they are chewed like gum and it produces a sweet taste.
After removing the seed, you can chew the flesh of the raw fruit.
In addition, the fruits can be soaked in a small amount of water to make jelly.
Is it safe to eat gorontula raw?
You can also chew the fruits raw after removing the seed.
To make jelly, soak GoronTula fruits in a small amount of water.
You can also boil the fruits and make porridge out of them.
How do you use the gorontula for Kayanmata? How to Eat GoronTula for Kayanmata
- Firstly, break the shell and eat the meat inside like chewing gum for fresh seeds.
- Secondly, GoronTula powder can also be used in tea beverages, pap, and also mix with yogurt.
- Lastly, it can be boiled and made into a syrup for the usual kayan mata.
How do I prepare gorontula? Process
- Firstly, wash Tula fruit in clean cold water (the water you drink)
- Then, open the fruit up and remove the seeds and wash the inner part to remove mold if it is there.
- Thirdly, pour drinking water into a kettle, and then place on fire and allow it to a boiling point.
- After that, pour out the water into a bowl and add the pulp or flesh to the warm water.
- Lastly, remove the pulp and dry it. At this point, the GoronTula is ready for consumption. You will notice that the fruit has become slimy and soft
How do you eat a Gorontula?
The flesh is sweet, and you can chew it for a while. This is one of the reasons it is also known as African chewing gum.
Chew it until there is no more juice coming from it and then discard the chaff.
Where to buy GoronTula Fruit/Snot apple – Azanza garckeana for sale?
You can buy African snot apples online or from local markets near you in Northern Nigeria. I have seen it at Ikorodu local market in Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Abuja too. It is also in Ghana and the price is quite affordable.