Burger is basically cooked minced beef and veggies, topped with cream and cheese served on Buns. Best Burgers are very easy and quick to make especially when you want to serve something simple at a barbecue event in your home.
Also Read: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Burgers are the perfect snack, particularly on a busy week. Some prefer to buy at burger places believing that it is too stressful to bake at home. But, once you learn how to make the simple version which is what I am posting a recipe for you will realise that, making a burger is just as simple as ABC
- 1 pound of Ground Beef
- 4 Bread Buns
- 1 Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- 1 bulb of Onion
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of grated Ginger
- Seasoning Cubes
- Half a bunch of Lettuce Leaves
- 3 Small Firm Tomatoes
- 1 Cooking Spoon of Vegetable Oil
- 5 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of Sugar
How to Make It
- First of all, mix your minced beef, egg, onion, bread crumbs, chopped scotch bonnet pepper, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl until well combined.
- Then, shape the mixture into four circular equal portions and put each into a patty about 2 inches wide and put aside.
- Afterward, put in a tablespoon of vegetable oil at in a pan on medium heat, and gently place your minced beef pieces.
- Now, cover the pan and allow the beef to cook in its juices on low heat for about 3-5 minutes or until both sides are brown. Take out your beef and set aside.
- Carefully, mix your sugar and mayonnaise together and set aside.
- Finally, coat mayonnaise mixture on bun bottoms. Add lettuce, tomato, burger, onion, and salt and pepper to taste. In the same way, spread additional mayonnaise mixture on the vegetables. Set bun tops in place
There you have it! A burger pie made at home with meat and seasonings. They are so fast to put together and Nigerians love them.