Assorted Rice Meaning: How to Prepare Assorted Fried Rice
- What does assorted rice mean? How do you make assorted fried rice?
- Assorted Fried Rice Definition: Assorted Fried Rice is a term that refers to a variety of different types of fried rice.
- Assorted rice meaning: Overview of Assorted Fried Rice
The assorted fried rice is a dish made up of fried rice with a variety of ingredients such as vegetables, beef, chicken, sausage, or fish, which gives it a unique appearance and flavor.
Table of Contents
Assorted rice meaning
This isn’t the same as the fried rice we’re used to. It’s a delicacy that can be found on the menus of a variety of restaurants near you and is a wonderful lunch or dinner option.
In your spare time or for a special event, try making varied fried rice or assorted jollof rice at home.
As a result, stick with us as we learn a unique take on this traditional Ghanaian fried rice recipe.
Ingredients for assorted fried rice
- 2 cups of long-grain rice
- Carrot (1)
- Spring onions (2)
- Eggs (3)
- Green bell pepper (1)
- Sausage (3)
- Chicken breast
- Vegetable oil
- Soy sauce
- Green peas
What Could Assorted Fried Rice Be Served with – Assorted rice meaning
Assorted fried rice can be served with fried or grilled chicken, fish, pepper sauce, or ketchup.
Assorted fried rice recipe: Steps to prepare assorted fried rice
- Firstly, wash the rice and cook it over an open flame for about an hour.
- Secondly, arrange carrots, spring onions, green bell pepper, cucumber, and sausage on a platter in a finely chopped state.
- Thirdly, cut the chicken breasts into thin strips and wash them in lemon water before setting them aside.
- Then, season the chicken with salt and pepper, as well as a pinch of curry powder.
- Now, crack the eggs into a small mixing basin and whisk them together.
- After that, remove the rice from the heat when it is done. Then, heat a frying pan and add a small amount of oil to it.
- Meanwhile, fry the seasoned sliced chicken until it browns or gets tender and cooked in the oil.
- Then toss in the beaten eggs, veggies, and sausage and cook for a few minutes.
- After that, combine some of the cooked rice with the vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in some soy sauce until everything is nicely combined.
- Then, remove from heat after a few minutes of tossing and frying.
- Lastly, transfer to a plate and serve