Grilled Boneless Chicken Thighs Recipe
This recipe for grilled boneless chicken thighs is the greatest you’ll ever have. Deliciously moist, tender, and flavorful!
The tastiest chicken marinade was slathered over these boneless chicken thighs. I’m willing to bet that you’ll make this grilled boneless chicken thigh over and over again.
This grilled chicken thigh is always a hit, and one of my reasons for saying so is how simple it is to prepare.
Ingredients for the marinade include pantry items that are readily available. What more could a girl want?
Almost anything goes well with grilled boneless chicken thighs. It’s delicious with salad, rice, or wraps.
Grilled Boneless Chicken Thighs
This chicken is not only a great summer recipe, but it can also be served as a midweek dinner.
The dish is perfect for last-minute get-togethers, make-ahead picnics, and crowd-pleasing potlucks since it uses boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
The simple marinade gives each piece just the proper amount of flavor!
Most of the components are likely already in your pantry, so simply combine them, marinade them, and serve!
What are Grilled Boneless Chicken Thighs?
Grilled Boneless Chicken Thighs are a type of grilled boneless chicken thighs that have been grilled to perfection and are juicy, soft, and flavorful.
They’re ideal for outdoor entertaining because they’re so simple to prepare.
What is the best marinade for boneless chicken thighs?
The marinade ingredients are extremely adaptable and can be combined with a wide range of flavors. Olive oil, lemon juice, honey, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper are used to make it.
To make the marinade, place all of the ingredients in a sealable gallon bag or marinate Tupperware with a lid, then stir to incorporate.
Add the chicken thighs, seal, and chill for at least 30 minutes, or up to 12 hours. It can also be left overnight, although the lemon juice may cause the chicken to break down.
To ensure that both sides of the bag or Tupperware are covered in the marinade, flip it at least once.
How Long Do Chicken Thighs Have to Marinate?
The chicken should be marinated for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours. The texture will get softer, harder, and rubbery if you leave it for more than 24 hours.
Marinade your chicken for 12 to 24 hours for the best texture.
Other forms of marinating grilled boneless chicken thighs:
- Spice-Rubbed Grilled Boneless Chicken Fresh and dried herbs and spices are an excellent way to flavor any cut of meat.
This quick and healthful spice-rubbed grilled boneless chicken thigh recipe might just become your new go-to chicken recipe. Delicious flavors with a hint of sweetness!
- Garlic and lemon Grilled Chicken Thighs – For a quick evening meal, marinate chicken thighs in a lemon, garlic, and fresh oregano.
What is the best way to debone chicken thighs?
You can always remove the bone yourself if you can’t locate boneless chicken thighs at the shop!
- Firstly, trim the excess fat from the chicken thighs, if desired. Look for the bone.
- Secondly, make a cut on both sides of the bone.
- After that, separate the meat from the bone by running the knife beneath the bone.
Another alternative is to grill them with the bone in, but because the bone will absorb some of the heat, you’ll need to cook them for a little longer.
Cook your chicken thighs for around 10 minutes per side, but the overall cooking time will vary depending on how thick they are.
In the same way, use a digital meat thermometer to ensure that the thickest area has reached 165°F while avoiding the bone.
What temperature should my gas grill be for boneless chicken thighs?
This is dependent on the grill’s temperature and the thickness of your chicken thighs!
Cook them for around 5-6 minutes on both sides if you’re cooking them between 325°F and 350°F.
To check that the internal temperature of your chicken thighs has reached 165°F at the thickest region, use a digital thermometer.
Remember to allow time for your grilled boneless chicken thighs to rest after cooking and before cutting! It aids in the redistribution of the chicken’s liquids, keeping it lovely and moist. You’ll only need 3-4 minutes to complete this task!
How long should you grill boneless chicken thighs on a gas grill?
Preheat your grill at between 325- and 350-degrees Fahrenheit.
You don’t want the grill to get too hot because the chicken thighs have no bones or skin to worry about.
How to cook boneless chicken thighs
On a grill, boneless chicken thighs may be made in just a few steps.
- To begin, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Then, place the chicken thighs and marinate in a sealable gallon bag or Tupperware intended for marinating, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 12 hours.
- After that, preheat the grill to 350°F when you’re ready to cook. When the chicken is ready, remove it from the marinade and shake off any excess before placing it on the grille grates.
- You only need to fry it for 5-6 minutes on both sides because it will cook quickly. Keep the grill cover closed to keep the heat in.
- Lastly, remove the chicken thighs from the grill once they’ve reached an internal temperature of 165°F and set aside to rest for 3-4 minutes before slicing.
Slice and serve while still warm!
A 52-gram skinless, boneless cooked chicken thigh has 13.5 grams of protein. This equates to 26 g of protein per 100 g of food (4). 109 calories per thigh, or 209 calories per 100 grams, are likewise found in chicken thighs.
What to serve with chicken thighs?
Salad, rice, or chips are always good choices for a side dish. Here are a couple of my personal favorites:
- Traditional coleslaw
- Nigerian salad
- Jollof rice
- Simple potato salad
- Crispy Potato Wedges
Grilled Boneless Chicken Thigh Recipe –Ingredients
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, around 6 thighs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ½ Tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Firstly, combine olive oil, lemon juice, honey, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a sealable gallon bag or marinate Tupperware. Then, mix everything together until it’s smooth. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 12 hours after adding the chicken thighs.
- Secondly, preheat the grill to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Thirdly, remove the chicken from the marinade and shake off any excess. Place the skewers on the grill grates.
- Allow for 5-6 minutes of cooking time with the grill cover covered to retain the heat. To turn the chicken thighs, use tongs. The chicken should be easy to remove from the grill.
- Continue to cook for another 5-6 minutes. Make sure the interior temperature reaches 165°F using a digital thermometer.
- Lastly, take the chicken off the grill and set it aside to rest for 3-4 minutes. Slice and serve while still warm.
How to Store Leftovers of grilled boneless chicken thighs
Even when served cold, leftover grilled chicken thighs make a terrific dinner! Stuff boneless thighs with salad greens, onions, and tomatoes into a wrap. Grilled chicken thighs can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days in a zippered bag or airtight container.
Microwave for a minute or two to reheat, then season with salt & pepper or even homemade BBQ sauce!
Serve leftover grilled chicken with ranch or bleu cheese dressing on a bed of salad greens.