Stuffed Sausage Recipe is perfect for any night of the week. It is an easy dinner for the whole family.
Stuffed Sausages is a fun meal and the kiddies and adults will love them! Oh, and it’s quite affordable!
These stuffed sausages are a really versatile meal. You can use vegetarian sausages if you like, otherwise go for a meaty option with either pork, chicken or beef sausages.
Sausage balls are classic examples of what the ultimate comfort food should be. They’re game-changers.
Learn how to make: https://9jafoods.com/sweet-sausage-rolls/
Not only is it a delicious sight to behold, the flavors from the mixture of cream and cheese are undeniably awesome.
Stuffed Sausage Meaning
According to https://www.merriam-webster.com/:
- A highly seasoned minced meat (such as pork) usually stuffed in casings of prepared animal intestine
- Also: a link or patty of sausage
- Finely chopped and seasoned meat, especially pork, usually stuffed into a prepared animal intestine or other casing and cooked or cured.
- A small cylinder-shaped serving of this meat.
Trying to think up new ways to serve up the humble snag at dinner time? Here is a great way to cook sausages.
However, Do you know that with one easy trick you can stuff your own sausage? In just in few minutes you can stuff sausage and pop it into the oven to bake for dinner.
Stuffed Sausage Recipe
Now this is a simple dish you could make in just a few minutes. Without further ado, here’s how it’s made.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 6 Thick sausages of your choice
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 100 g Chopped spinach leaves
- 150 g Diced bacon
- Sprinkle Cheese to top
- 1 Brown onion
- Firstly, cook off the onions and bacon in a pan
- Secondly, chop the sweet potato into cubes and microwave until tender. Mash
- Then, add the onion and bacon to the mashed sweet potato. Add chopped spinach, salt, and pepper to taste and mix
- After that, cook sausages and split down the middle. Stuff with sweet potato mixture and top with the preferred amount of cheese
- Lastly, place in a 180-degree oven until cheese is melted. Enjoy!
What to Serve With Stuffed Sausages
Serve this healthy meal with veggies, though a nice fresh salad in the warmer months would be great too
Above all, you can stuff in sausages with shells, mushrooms, acorn squash, peppers, cheese and onion, garlic and potato mash, etc.