Benefits of ginger, garlic, turmeric & cloves combo + side effects
Health benefits of ginger, garlic, turmeric, and cloves combo plus side effects
Garlic, ginger, turmeric, and cloves have a long history of immune system support and inflammation reduction.
What role do ginger, garlic, turmeric, and cloves play in the treatment of infection?
- Ginger and Uda Seed for Flat Tummy: Uda Seed & Weight Loss
- Ginger Juice ~ African Homemade Ginger Juice Recipe
- Uda seed and ginger for weight loss & flat tummy after childbirth
- Using Ginger for babies Cold & Cough Naturally – 8+ Months
- Ginger Root Benefits –Traditional Herbal Remedy | Side Effects
- Ginger Tea: How to Make Fresh Ginger Root Tea
Table of Contents
Benefits of ginger
Gingerol is the principal bioactive ingredient in ginger, while Allicin is in garlic, and Curcumin is in turmeric.
All of these substances have anti-inflammatory, anti-biotic, and anti-bacterial qualities that aid in the reduction of inflammation, infection risk, and immunity.
Garlic, ginger, turmeric, and cloves were prized for their therapeutic benefits long before they were used in cooking. These four are included in our well-known COMBO herbal health drink.
How to prepare ginger, garlic turmeric, and cloves combo
This is a combo recipe.
The ingredients you see in the picture include
- Firstly, in a large ragolis bottle filled with clean water, then, wash and peel as needed.
- Secondly, leave for three days and drink in the morning and evening.
- Finally, this recipe is excellent for preventing infection in both males and females.
Nutritional and Medicinal Benefits of:
- Garlic boosts the immune system’s activities.
- Ginger: helps digestion, decreases nausea and may aid in the treatment of flu and colds.
- Turmeric is high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cloves: It helps with infection, especially long-term infections, weight loss, especially in the abdominal areas, and menstrual cycle correction, particularly ceased/scanty cycles.
Side Effects ~ Benefits of ginger
When drinking a combination, keep in mind that everyone’s biological system is different.
It makes some people to stool and weak
So, if it’s your first time drinking it, make sure you’re not going anywhere. It has the potential to make you sleepy.
Drink a few days before your period if you’re a woman, as it may produce heavy flow.
The combination has the potential to cause diarrhea.
Ginger, garlic, turmeric, and cloves, like any other herb, can harm the kidneys and liver.
In pregnancy, it has the potential to induce miscarriage and/or birth abnormalities.
This information is not meant to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any questions about a medical problem, always seek the opinion of a trained healthcare expert.