Chia Banana Smoothie for Weight Loss
When you’re looking for an easy breakfast or an afternoon snack, it’s hard to go past this Banana Chia Smoothie
What’s Great About This Banana Smoothie
He’s one of my favorite banana smoothie recipes that I love to make for a healthy breakfast.
Filled with budget-friendly and healthy ingredients that will keep you full for hours.
- Chia Seed Pudding – Is Chia Pudding Good for Weight Loss?
- Chia Seed Oil: Smoothie Ingredient for Your Skincare Routine
Weight Loss Smoothie – Banana & Chia Seeds Benefits
This doesn’t mean you will lose weight by drinking it, but yes it will help you a lot. The idea is to feel full and cheat the stomach by drinking a smoothie.
So, you don’t feel hungry for few hours. And yes exercise. Smoothies help meet in between pangs of hunger.
This smoothie will give you a great energy boost. It’s made with banana, dates, yogurt, milk, cinnamon, and chia seed, which can help support health, digestion, energy, and weight control.
What is the best way to eat chia seeds? Banana & Chia Seed Smoothie
In a smoothie of course! I love adding chia seeds into all of my smoothie recipes as they don’t change the taste at all.
They are perfect for a nutrient boost and they also thicken up smoothies, which is great if you’ve added too much milk in!
Chia Banana Smoothie Ingredients List
This weight loss smoothie is made with just 6 everyday ingredients. It’s easily customizable, so if you’re trying to get some extra greens in your diet feel free to add in a handful of kale or spinach
- Frozen Banana
- Milk – Choose any milk that you enjoy. This smoothie works well with cow’s, almond, coconut, or soy milk.
- Vanilla Yoghurt
- Chia Seeds
How Do You Make a Chia Banana Smoothie?
- Firstly, put all ingredients into a high-performance blender.
- Secondly, blend on high until all the ingredients are well combined and smooth (30-60 seconds).
- It’s as simple as that!
- Milk – Choose any milk that you enjoy. This smoothie works well with cow, almond, coconut, or soy milk.
- To Make Vegan / Dairy Free– Substitute Vanilla Yogurt for Coconut Yogurt or omit completely.
- Make In Advance– Blend then store in an airtight mason jar for up to 24 hours in the fridge. Shake well before consuming.
Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 304 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 20mg Sodium: 140mg Carbohydrates: 47g Fiber: 8g Sugar: 16g Protein: 13g