Healthy Nigerian Breakfast Ideas – Breakfast Timetable in Nigeria
Breakfast is frequently referred to as the most vital meal of the day. It’s the first meal of the day, eaten after waking up from a night’s sleep and breaking the overnight fast.
Breakfast is a morning meal that is often served between 7:00 or 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 or 10:30 a.m.
- Meal Planning Genius Ideas for a Healthy Week
- Low-Calorie Breakfast – Healthy Banana Pancake Recipe
- Egg Sauce | Delicious Breakfast Sauce for Boiled Yam
- Blueberry Spinach Smoothie: Healthy Breakfast Smoothie
- Weight Gain Breakfast: Healthy Smoothie Recipes
Why is it Called Breakfast? Breakfast Ideas
The word “breakfast” is a compound word made up of the words “break” and “fast.”
Breakfast was called morgenmete in Old English. It was a compound word made up of morgen, which meant “morning,” and mete, which indicated “food” or “meal.”
As a result, morgenmete is literally translated to “morning meal.”
Simply healthy breakfast ideas can come with eggs or without eggs, likewise easy sweet breakfast recipes.
Types of Tasty Breakfast ~ Easy Breakfast Options
- Continental Breakfast
- English Breakfast
- American Breakfast
- Middle East Breakfast
- Italian Breakfast
- Indonesian Breakfast
- Japanese Breakfast
- Chinese Breakfast
Quick Nigerian Food Breakfast Menu List ~ Common Breakfast Ideas
Here are 10 common Easy Nigerian breakfast dishes.
- Bread Sandwich with a hot beverage, a breakfast in bed in Nigeria
- Moi-Moi with custard or pap
- Instant noodles and egg
- Ewa Agoyin with bread
- Yam with egg stew
- Bread and Egg sauce served with Tea
- Boiled plantain with fish stew
- Fried plantain and egg
- Spicy millet porridge and akara (Hausa Koko and Koose)
Worst Breakfast Food Ideas ~ Breakfast Ideas
Here are the worst foods you can consume as a breakfast in the morning.
1. Cookies and Cake
2. bowls of cereal
3. Fruit Juice
4. Sweetened Yogurt
5. Toast with Margarine
6. Toaster Pastries
8. Pancakes and Waffles
Simple Nigerian Breakfast Idea for Weight Loss ~ Breakfast Ideas
Here is the list of breakfast foods in Nigeria for weight loss:
- Apple cider vinegar
- Lemon water with chia seeds
- Green tea
Nigerian Breakfast Timetable for Lunch and Dinner Ideas ~ Breakfast Ideas
|Monday||Bread &fried egg or Tea||Semo & Efo with beef||Boiled Plantain & Fish sauce||Pineapple|
|Tuesday||Noodles and Egg||Beans & plantain Porridge||Crispy Fried Chicken with Chips||Orange|
|Wednesday||Akara & Pap||Amala & Ewedu with beef||Ofada rice and Tomato stew||Watermelon|
|Thursday||Spaghetti and Stew||Jollof rice & fried plantain with chicken||Eko & efo riro with beef||Any available fruit|
|Friday||Boiled yam & fried egg||Wheat & egusi with Beef||Rice & Beans with fish sauce||Fruit Salad|
|Saturday||Ogi & Akara||Potato & plantain porridge with beef sauce||Amala & ewedu with fish||Any available fruit|
|Sunday||Ewa Goyin and Bread||Semovita & Egusi||Boiled plantain & beef stew||Fruit salad|
Nigerian Healthy Breakfast Good Idea for Toddlers/Kids ~ African Breakfast Ideas
- Low sugar cereal
- Whole grain waffles
- Baked oatmeal
- Low-fat milk.
- Half cups of fruit juice like banana or strawberries
- ½ slice whole-wheat toast.
- Snack plate
- Overnight oats
- Whole-grain pancakes.
- Eggs, fruit, and whole grain.
What can I eat for breakfast as a vegan? Breakfast Ideas
- Oat and Porridge Vegan Breakfast Recipes
- Whole Oat Porridge. …
- Whole Wheat Vegan Waffles. …
- Vegan Carrot Waffles. …
- Homemade Bagels. …
- Vegan Carrot Lox. …
- Overnight Oats. Pack them in a Mason jar for an easy, on-the-go breakfast, or load them up with toppings at home! …
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies. …
- Carrot Quinoa Breakfast Cookies.
Delicious Low Carb Breakfast Recipes
- Eggs and Vegetables Fried in Coconut Oil. …
- Skillet-Baked Eggs with Spinach, Yogurt, and Chili Oil. …
- Cowboy Breakfast Skillet. …
- Bacon and Eggs in a Different Way. …
- Savory, Flourless Egg-and-Cottage-Cheese Breakfast Muffins. …
- Cream Cheese Pancakes. …
- Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Crustless Quiche.
Breakfast in Bed Ideas [Amazing Life Together]
- Heart-shaped pancakes or waffles
- Bread, Eggs, and fresh juice
- French toast
- Fruit platter
- Anything with strawberries
Benefits of Eating Healthy Breakfast
Breakfast may aid in meeting nutritional standards for your heart, digestion, and bones.
Breakfast skippers, both adults, and children had higher blood cholesterol levels, which is a risk factor for heart disease.
Why Is Breakfast the Most Important Meal of the Day?
1. Breakfast promotes healthier eating habits
2. It restores your glucose supply
3. It balances the levels of your blood sugar
4. Breakfast livens up your metabolism
5. Breakfast increases energy and alertness
6. It helps to keep the heart healthy and stimulates the brain
Disadvantages of Not Having Breakfast
- What happens if we skip breakfast?
The metabolism slows down when you skip a meal.
Furthermore, fasting for an extended period of time in the morning after not eating for the entire night limits the body’s ability to burn calories, resulting in fat storage.