How to get a flat stomach, lose weight and look good naturally can be achieved using Aju Mbaise flat tummy tea. Many Nigerians spent money and time to get the perfect body shape with no results.
What they did not realize is that Nigeria is a blessed country with varieties of natural herbs. These herbs are used in solving different difficult health-related issues. One of the most powerful and effective herbs used is the amazing traditional wrap known as Aju Mbaise.
In this post, I will address the queries from Google below. Just sit back, relax and have a nice time reading.
Please don’t forget to share with your friends if you find this essay entertaining and educating – let’s MOVE!
In no particular order:
- Testimonies Of Aju Mbaise
- Aju Mbaise And Menstruation
- Spices For Aju Mbaise
- Aju Mbaise For Hormonal Imbalance
- How To Prepare Aju Mbaise for Fertility
- Aju Mbaise Ghana
- What Does Aju Mbaise Cure
- Aju Mbaise For Fertility
- How To Prepare Aju Mbaise for Weight Loss
- Aju Mbaise For Weight Loss
- How To Cook Aju Mbaise for Flat Tummy
- Aju Mbaise And Menstruation
- Can Aju Mbaise Prevent Pregnancy
- Aju Mbaise For Fibroid
- Ingredients for Aju Mbaise
- Aju Mbaise Herbs
- Benefits Of Aju Mbaise
- Aju Mbaise And Ginger
- Side Effects of Aju Mbaise
- Aju Mbaise And Early Pregnancy
- Does Aju Mbaise Cure Infection
- Aju Mbaise Health Benefits
- Testimonies Of Aju Mbaise
- Aju Mbaise For Caesarean Section
Aju Mbaise is a traditional method of trimming down fat especially after giving birth.
What is Aju Mbaise?/How to Get a Flat Stomach
Aju Mbaise is a fat-burning slimming herb that combines 5 different leaves, roots, and bark of a medicinal tree.
The combination is wrapped together to form a coiled wrap, hence the Igbo term Aju (Meaning wrap). It has a bitter alkaline taste with a delicious aroma.
Please Read: 9jafoods for Weight Loss
Origin of Aju Mbaise
The herb got its name from its producers, a town called Mbaise under Owerri senatorial zone. Mbaise comprises 3 local Governments, namely; Ahiazu, Aboh, and Ezinihitte Mbaise in Imo State, Nigeria.
How to get a flat stomach in a week/ How to lose weight in 2 weeks/ How to lose baby belly after 3 months/ how to lose weight fast without exercise/ best ways to burn fat fast are all made possible with Aju Mbaise herbs.
It is a traditional method of trimming down post-pregnancy fat by the Mbaise women when cooked with mmiri uda, uziza, and ehuru for weight loss.
5 categories of Aju Mbaise
- Aju Mbaise for weight loss and natural flat tummy (omugwo boosts- Gini bu omugwo? Lol)
- Aju mbaise for fertility boost and herbal tea ( for fertility cook with nettle leaves, scent leaves, red clover, fertility roots, and spices)
- Another category for infection flush – ulcer, menstrual irregularities.
- Aju Mbaise for the reduction of tumor or fibroid treatment.
- Remedy for diabetes, malaria, cancer, and ovarian cysts
Who Can Use the Herbs?
- Anybody can use the weight loss herbs in Nigeria depending on what you need the herb for.
- Newly delivered Mothers / Nursing Mothers to detoxify, Cleanse the System and reposition the Womb on time. It helps to remove bad blood and excess water after child delivery.
- Women with protruding stomachs who have given birth before.
- Men and women who want to slim down.
Importance of Aju Mbaise herb to Women (the herb is boiled and taken as a tea)
Aju Mbaise herb for new moms is a medicinal soup known as mmiri ogwu in Mbaise. It has the following health benefits:
- Firstly, it helps to flush out the stale and postpartum blood also known as lochia in the womb, the excess water & other postnatal substances. This will help to quickly allow your stomach to return to its normal shape and size.
- Secondly, it has a detoxification effect: A woman who just miscarried or had an abortion can take it too to clear off dead particles.
- It stimulates prolactin a hormone that tells the body to make breast milk when a person is pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Weight loss & flat stomach: Aju Mbaise for flat tummy and body slimmer is an extreme weight loss herb effective for losing overall weight and flattening your belly – especially after giving birth.
- Aju Mbaise for fertility is also a natural fertility enhancer as it cleanses away the dead cells.
- Ovulation correction remedy: it helps to make ovulation more stable and less painful. Using Aju Mbaise for fibroid helps to shrink the tumor at an early stage.
- Above all, it eliminates mouth odor coming out from the stomach. Prevent blockage of the Fallopian tube and nourishes the skin.
How to Cook Aju Mbaise for Flat Tummy – Herb for Nursing Moms
An Aju Mbaise herb for new moms is prepared like pepper soup. This Aju soup is similar to any type of pepper soup, such as goat meat pepper, catfish pepper soup, and so on.
Whether fresh or dried, this herb is very effective and the nutrient intact. This soup can also be taken by people in other categories if they desire.
Please Note: Aju Mbaise is not advisable to be taken by pregnant women.
Aju Mbaise Ingredients
- 1 dried wrap Aju
- ½ long prekese
- ½ big spoon uda seed
- 1 tablespoon uziza seed
- 2 medium dried fish
- ½ teaspoon grounded black dry pepper
- 1 cup crayfish
- 1 ½ seasoning cube
- Salt to taste
- Water (2 bottles of small ragolis or big Eva water)
Tummy Flattening Herbal Tea/Aju Mbaise, the Fat Burner-Preparation
- Firstly, wash the whole wrap with water; do not loosen it up so your pot will not be full with Aju Mbaise leaves.
- Secondly, put it in a big pot. Pour in water to fully cover the Aju Mbaise.
- Next, set to boil for 15 minutes or till you see the brewed color. It should be thick like a coffee color. By now the 2 bottles of ragolis water must have been reduced to 1 ½.
- After that, remove the wrap and drain it to be used a maximum of 3 times.
- Carefully, sieve the water into another pot and apply heat.
6. Then, add the cooking spices- uda seed, uziza, pepper, ( all dried and grounded) as well as dried fish and washed prekese. Allow boiling for 30 minutes.
7. Add salt to taste. Leave to boil for an additional 5 minutes
8. Finally, remove from heat and enjoy.
If you want to make yam pepper soup, when you remove the Aju Mbaise wrap, add your yam and your stockfish which has already been boiled soft.
Moreover, you can add any other dry fish of your choice. Do not add oil, no crayfish (you can use the black local crayfish). Do not add any seasoning cube. No fresh pepper or fresh meat please or fresh fish. Everything must be dry.
Your yam pepper soup made with Aju Mbaise is ready. Enjoy and wait for testimonies!
Side effects Of Aju Mbaise
- Firstly, too much Aju Mbaise dosage causes light-headedness.
- Secondly, drinking too much while on exclusive breastfeeding slims down the baby and causes drowsiness.
- Thirdly and most importantly, Aju Mbaise is good for mothers whose babies are taking solids and milk.
- Lastly, it suppresses hunger, try and feed well if you’re nursing a child.
Where to Buy Aju Mbaise in Lagos/Ibadan/Port Harcourt?
I have seen Aju mbaise at Oyinbo market at Ebute-Metta Lagos. Alternatively, you can order online & pay on delivery at konga.com or Jiji.ng. It will be sent to you in Ibadan/Port Harcourt or anywhere within Nigeria.
FAQs on How to get a flat stomach
How do I prepare aju mbaise for a flat tummy? How to prepare Aju Mbaise for weight loss
- Firstly, wash the product well under running water.
- Then, put it in a large saucepan and pour it over with water to cover it completely.
- After that, add the spices to your taste. Then cook on low heat until the liquid turns golden.
- Lastly, allow cooling and then, drink throughout the day.
What are the spices for aju mbaise?
Aju Mbaise is a mixture of uziza seeds, ginger roots, traditional leaves, uda, and the bark of a special medicinal tree found in Mbaise.
Uhiokirihio, also named whole spice, is cooked with the Aju Mbaise leaves as
well. It is also a fat-burning spice meant at reducing starch in cooked meals.
What does aju mbaise do to the body?
Aju Mbaise polyherbal extract (APE) is engaged by many women in Southeast Nigeria to improve labor, remove retained placenta after delivery, and for dealing with pains from postnatal and menstrual cramps.
How can I make my stomach flat fast at home? How to get a flat stomach?
Here are science-backed methods to help you lose extra belly fat.
- Cut calories, but not too much
- Eat more fiber, especially soluble fiber
- Increase your intake of probiotics
- Eat foods rich in monounsaturated fatty acids
- Limit your intake of refined carbs
- Add more cardio to your routine
- Try protein shakes
Does aju mbaise help you lose weight? Flatten tummy?
Aju Mbaise is quite helpful for helping pregnant women and new mothers lose weight and flatten their stomachs right away.
To have a decent effect, this needs to be done within a month, preferably the first month after delivery.)
Side Effects of Aju Mbaise
There are very few dangers associated with consuming aju mbaise.
It is advised that pregnant women avoid the plant because it raises the risk of miscarriage and also causes birth abnormalities in the unborn child.
The herb should be consumed in moderation by nursing moms as well because it may alter the infant’s weight.
Can a mother who is nursing drink aju mbaise?
Aju mbaise and lactating women
Aju mbaise should not be consumed by breastfeeding or nursing women since it will end up in the breastmilk that the baby will later ingest.
Similar to other herbs, aju mbaise might harm a baby’s liver and kidneys when it is ingested.
Does aju mbaise increase breast milk? Functions of the herb Aju Mbaise
Invariably, eating this herb as a new mother will enhance the flow of breast milk and the baby will have enough food to eat, which is the joy of every woman especially those whose breast milk doesn’t flow well.
It boosts the hormone called prolactin which is responsible for the flow of breast milk.
How do you boil aju mbaise? How to prepare aju mbaise tea
- Firstly, place two bottles of ragolis or large Eva water along with your Aju mbaise, inside of your pot.
- Then, add the ingredients for Aju Mbaisi and set the timer for 15 minutes or until the brewed color appears.
- It ought to be a shade of coffee.
For what is mbaise renowned? What is mbaise known for?
Mbaise women are renowned for having large families. A woman must have at least 10 children to qualify as an eghu ukwu; some have as many as 15.
There is a lot of Igbo dancing and song in Mbaise culture. Wood xylophones, hand pianos, long, short, and slit drums, pots, gongs, bamboo horns, and calabashes are used to make music.
What is Aju mbaise in Yoruba?
Women who have recently given birth are given aju mbaise to lose their postpartum weight and tummy fat.
Additionally, it cleans the womb. The use of aju mbaise has been adopted by other tribes in Nigeria, including the Hausa and the Yoruba.
How can I reduce my tummy in 7 days?
Check out these tips for how to burn belly fat in less than a week.
- Include aerobic exercises in your daily routine
- Reduce refined carbs
- Add fatty fish to your diet
- Drink enough water
- Reduce your salt intake
- Consume soluble fiber
- Start the day with a high-protein breakfast
Can I lose belly fat in 7 days?
While you can’t lose belly fat immediately, you can lessen it with a calorie deficit and exercise.
Dodge refined sugars and carbs, processed foods, and sugary drinks as well as alcohol.
You can anticipate a healthy amount of weight loss between 1-2 pounds a week via diet and exercise
How can I get a flat stomach in 3 days without exercise?
Simple ways to get a flatter stomach without exercising
- Moderate some vegetables – really!
- Dine on dark chocolate
- Work on your posture
- Suck on some lemon (water)
- Try a juice cleanse
- Get enough sleep
- Hit maximum chill
- Take a bath
How can I make my tummy flat after giving birth in Nigeria? How to get a flat stomach
Here are seven effective tips to tighten your belly skin after having a baby;
- Increase your water intake. Water is good for your body
- Breastfeed exclusively
- Use Lotions and Massage
- Eat healthily
- Exercise from time to time
- Increase your protein intake
- Exfoliate Your Skin
Is Aju mbaise bitter?
Due to the spices, it contains, aju mbaise has a harsh, sour taste, yet it smells great.
Is drinking hot water after delivery a good idea?
Numerous researches have also confirmed the idea that drinking warm water regularly will help you lose weight and eliminate excess tummy fat.
Do not consume anything other than hot water after giving birth. Because drinking hot water helps to reduce belly fat and keep the body from becoming overweight.
Do you like my how to Get a Flat Stomach |Lose Weight Using Aju Mbaise article? Are you a nursing mother? Why not give it a try! Above all, kindly click the share buttons, and don’t forget to rate the article and leave a comment below! I take pleasure in reading from you.
Please follow me on my social media handles, so don’t miss a post!
Thanks for visiting 9jafoods today.