How to get a flat stomach, lose weight and look good naturally can be achieved using Aju Mbaise flat tummy tea. Many Nigerians spent money and time to get the perfect body shape with no results.
What they did not realize is that Nigeria is a blessed country with varieties of natural herbs. These herbs are used in solving different difficult health-related issues. One of the most powerful and effective herbs used is the amazing traditional wrap known as Aju Mbaise.
What is Aju Mbaise?/How to Get a Flat Stomach
Aju Mbaise is a fat burning slimming herb that combines 5 different leaves, roots and bark of a medicinal tree.
The combination is wrapped together to form a coiled wrap, hence the Igbo term Aju (Meaning wrap). It has a bitter alkaline taste with a delicious aroma.
Please Read: 9jafoods for Weight Loss
Origin of Aju Mbaise
The herb got its name from its producers, a town called Mbaise under Owerri senatorial zone. Mbaise comprises of 3 local Government, namely; Ahiazu, Aboh and Ezinihitte Mbaise in Imo State, Nigeria.
How to get a flat stomach in a week/ How to lose weight in 2 weeks/ How to lose baby belly after 3 months/ how to lose weight fast without exercise/ best ways to burn fat fast are all made possible with Aju Mbaise herbs.
It is a traditional method of trimming down post-pregnancy fat by the Mbaise women when cooked it with uda, uziza and ehuru for weight loss.
5 categories of Aju Mbaise
- Aju Mbaise for weight loss and natural flat tummy (omugwo boosts- Gini bu omugwo? Lol)
- Category for fertility boost and Aju Mbaise herbal tea ( mixed with nettle leaves, scent leaves, red clover, fertility roots, and spices)
- Another category for infections, menstrual irregularities.
- Aju Mbaise for the reduction of tumour or fibroid treatment.
- Remedy for diabetes, malaria, cancer and ovarian cysts
Who Can Use the Herbs?
- Anybody can use the weight loss herbs in Nigeria depending on what you need the herb for.
- Newly delivered Mothers / Nursing Mothers to detoxify, Cleanse the System and reposition the Womb on time. It helps to remove bad blood and excess water after child delivery.
- Women with protruding stomach who have given birth before.
- Men and women who want to slim down.
Importance of Aju Mbaise herb to Women (the herb is boiled and taken as a tea)
Aju Mbaise herb for new moms is a medicinal soup also known as mmiri ogwu in Mbaise. It has the following health benefits:
- Aju Mbaise helps to flush out the stale and postpartum blood also known as lochia in the womb, the excess water & other postnatal substances. This will help to quickly allow your stomach to return to its normal shape and size.
- Detoxification effect: A woman who just miscarried or had an abortion can take it too to clear off dead particles.
- It stimulates prolactin a hormone that tells the body to make breast milk when a person is pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Weight loss & flat stomach: Aju Mbaise for flat tummy and body slimmer is extremely effective for losing overall weight and flattening your belly – especially after giving birth.
- Aju Mbaise for fertility is also a natural fertility enhancer as it cleanses away the dead cells.
- Ovulation correction remedy: it helps to make ovulation more stable and less painful. Using Aju Mbaise for fibroid helps to shrink the tumour at an early stage.
- It eliminates mouth odor coming out from the stomach. Prevent blockage of the Fallopian tube and nourishes the skin.
How to Prepare Aju Mbaise Herb for Nursing Moms
An Aju Mbaise herb for new moms is prepared like pepper soup. This Aju soup is similar to any type of pepper soup, such as goat meat pepper, catfish pepper soup, and so on.
Whether fresh or dried, this herb is very effective and the nutrient intact. This soup can also be taken by people in other categories if they desire.
Please Note: Aju Mbaise is not advisable to be taken by pregnant women.
Aju Mbaise Ingredients
- 1 dried wrap Aju
- ½ long prekese
- ½ big spoon uda seed
- 1 tablespoon uziza seed
- 2 medium dried fish
- ½ teaspoon grounded black dry pepper
- 1 cup crayfish
- 1 ½ seasoning cube
- Salt to taste
- Water (2 bottles of small ragolis or big Eva water)
Tummy Flattening Herbal Tea/Aju Mbaise, the Fat Burner-Preparation
- First, wash the whole wrap with water; do not loosen it up so your pot will not be full with Aju Mbaise leaves.
- Then, put it in a big pot. Pour in water to fully cover the Aju Mbaise.
- Next, set to boil for 15 minutes or till you see the brewed color. It should be thick like coffee color. By now the 2 bottles of ragolis water must have reduced to 1 ½.
- After that, remove the wrap and drain it to be used a maximum of 3 times.
- Carefully, sieve the water into another pot and apply heat.
6. Add the cooking spices- uda seed, uziza, pepper, ( all dried and grounded) as well as dried fish and washed prekese. Allow boiling for 30 minutes.
7. Add salt to taste. Leave to boil for an additional 5 minutes
8. Finally, remove from heat and enjoy.
In case you want to make yam pepper soup, when you remove the Aju Mbaise wrap, add your yam and your stock fish which has already been boiled soft.
You can add any other dry fish of your choice. Do not add oil, no crayfish (you can use the black local crayfish). Do not add any seasoning cube. No fresh pepper or fresh meat please or fresh fish. Everything must be dry.
Your yam pepper soup made with Aju Mbaise is ready.
Side effects Of Aju Mbaise
- First of all, too much Aju Mbaise dosage causes light-headedness.
- Secondly, drinking too much while on exclusive breastfeeding slims down the baby and causes drowsiness.
- Thirdly and most importantly, Aju Mbaise is recommended for mothers whose babies are taking solids and milk.
- Lastly, it suppresses hunger, try and feed well if you’re nursing a child.
Do you like my how to Get a Flat Stomach |Lose Weight Using Aju Mbaise article? Are you a nursing mother? Why not give it a try! Kindly click the share buttons and don’t forget to rate the article and leave me a comment below! I take pleasure in reading from you. Please follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Thanks for visiting 9jafoods today.