Weight loss Vegetable soup is delicious, healthy and filling! It is easy to make and perfect for lunch or afternoon snack.
Vegetables are good for weight loss. They can reduce body fat and fill your body with fiber content. Veggies are also a good source of minerals and vitamins.
Even amid greens, you can find some perfect samples for your weight loss diet.One of the best weight loss challenge tips for success is sticking to vegetable soup.
Vegetable soup recipe as assumed is completely loaded with fresh veggies and flavor. It’s naturally low in fat and calories and best for weight loss if you are trying to cut calories.
It’s an accepted fact that to lose weight, we need to eat fewer calories than we burn over a given period. In other words, we need to be in a calorie deficit.
However, to successfully lose weight, moderation is vital. Eat a small portion at a time. Exercise is also very important. It strengthens your heart and improves your circulation.
This helps lower your risk of heart diseases such as high cholesterol, coronary artery disease, and heart attack.
Above all, consistent exercising can also lower your blood pressure and triglyceride levels. It will also aid your body to manage blood sugar and insulin levels.
For More Recipes On Weight Loss Please Read:
- Okro soup
- Edikang ikong soup
- Afang soup
- Ewedu soup
- Ogbono soup using the boiling method
- Mushroom /snail/goat/cow/chicken/fish/prawn pepper soup
- Efo riro
Here comes another simple vegetable soup:
Cabbage Sauce for Weight Loss
Cabbage is a vegetable that contains very little amount of calories. It is a good vegetable for weight watchers.
- Cabbage (Raw cabbage-100 grams contain 12 calories and 65 calories when cooked.)
- soy oil (120 calories)
- Chopped pieces of meat/chicken breast/turkey-142 calories
- Curry-15 calories
- thyme -10 calories
- salt- 0
- Onion-40 calories
- Knorr cubes -30 calories
- Tomato -32 calories
- Pepper-46 calories
Total calories are 400. How amazing is that!
- Firstly, wash and season the chicken with thyme, onion (chopped), curry, 2 stock cube, and salt to taste.
- Secondly, put everything in a pot and add water, boil till tender.
- Thirdly, add soy oil in a separate pot, chopped tomatoes, and diced pepper. After that, stir constantly to prevent burning at the bottom.
- Then, add the stock and cook for 10 minutes. At this stage, the oil must have risen to the top of the stew.
- Lastly, add your shredded cabbage. Stir once more and the sauce is ready.