3-Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Keto peanut butter cookies are sugar-free and low-carb healthy treats. They are perfect as a healthy keto dessert or a snack on the go.
These all natural-ingredient keto cookies are flour less – so they are also gluten-free!
You can even make the cookie with different kinds of nut butter of your choice. This makes them suitable for even a ketogenic diet.
Cookies are always a delicious treat, and low-carb easy peanut butter cookies are even better. This is because you can eat more than one without overloading on sugar.
Not only are these keto peanut butter cookies low carb, but the ingredients are also all natural.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
They are super-duper easy to whip up in one bowl using just 3 staple pantry ingredients.
No fancy kitchen equipment needed and only have 4 grams of carbs (mostly fiber) per cookie!
The base of this recipe is the peanut butter, keto-friendly sweetener, and an egg. Everything else is optional and a flavor enhancer.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup erythritol sweetener
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp. salt (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla (optional)
- Firstly, preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare a cookie sheet with non-stick spray or parchment paper.
- Secondly, mix the peanut butter, sweetener, and egg in a large bowl. Optionally, add a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of vanilla.
- Thirdly, scoop out a tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the cookie balls onto the cookie sheet.
- Then, flatten the cookie balls to help the cookies cook more evenly, by pressing a fork down on top of them in a criss-cross pattern.
- After that, bake for 10 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Lastly, remove from the baking sheet and allow cooling before eating.
If you are on the prowl for more excellent peanut butter desserts, do not forget to check out our:
- No Churn Homemade Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
- Why Are Peanuts One of Nigerian’s Underrated Foods?
- West African Peanut Soup – Nigerian Groundnut Soup
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Best French toast Recipe in Nigeria-Peanut Butter Stuffed
Fun fact – did you know that a peanut is not a nut but a legume?
Making Low-Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Your Own
This keto peanut butter cookies recipe is easily customizable.
- You can add sugar-free chocolate chips, and half dip the cookies in it once they have cooled down.
- Use smooth peanut butter instead of crunchy. Or crunchy peanut butter instead of smooth to give your cookies a crunchy texture.
- You can use other kinds of nut butter if you want to-cashew and almond butter would also work for this recipe. Though peanut butter gives the recipe the most taste out of these
3 thoughts on “3-Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies”
Pingback: Mango Pineapple Smoothie Recipe - Homemade - 9jafoods
Pingback: Stroopwafels Recipe: One of the World's Best Dutch Cookies - 9jafoods
Pingback: Stroopwaffles: How to make Dutch Stroopwaffels - 9jafoods