Bitter Kola and Alligator Pepper Mix Benefits. Endeavor to watch >>>>
- The benefits of eating bitter kola and alligator pepper seed together
- Benefits of watermelon seed combined with bitter kola and alligator pepper
- The combined health benefits of Bitter Kola and Alligator pepper
Garcinia cola is the botanical name for bitter kola, which is also known as the African wonder nut and belongs to the Clusiaceae family.
These nuts were traditionally eaten to promote saliva flow, making them a masticatory substance.
- Bitter Leaf and Bitter Kola Soaked in alcohol for 3 days
- Alligator Pepper: Uses, Benefits and Side Effects
- Bitter Kola soaked in Teem Lemon Drink for Infection
- How to use Alligator Pepper Plant for Special Prayers
- 14 Amazing Spiritual Benefits of Bitter Kola
- Bitter Kola and Honey: The Effects of Honey with Bitter Kola Mix
- The Power of Alligator Pepper and Honey Soaked for 1200 Mins
- Health Benefits of Bitter Kola Soaked in Coconut Water
Table of Contents
Bitter Kola and Alligator Pepper Mix
Bitter kola is high in caffeine and threobromine, and it’s also an aphrodisiac. Unlike other kolas, bitter kola is thought to clean the digestive tract without causing adverse effects like abdominal pain, even when used in large quantities.
Bitter kola is also referred to as “Akiilu” in Igbo, “Orogbo” in Yoruba, and “mijin-goro” in Hausa.
It is an African herb that has a number of health benefits. Almost all parts of this plant can be used to improve one’s health.
The botanical name for alligator pepper is Afromomum melegueta, but it’s also known as guinea grain. It’s a West African spice that belongs to the Zingiberaceae family.
In Nigeria, Alligator pepper is also known as hepper pepper, or mbongo spice, Ose Oji in Igbo, and Atare in Yoruba.
Alligator pepper can be used for a variety of purposes, and it has been shown to be useful in the treatment of schistosomiasis.
It is a raw stimulant spice that can be used to treat diabetes, inflammation, high blood pressure, menstrual pain, and low energy levels in both male and female
How To Prepare This Alligator Pepper and Bitter Kola? Bitter Kola and Alligator Pepper Herbal Mix
Bitter cola and alligator pepper recipe:
- Firstly, blend or grind 20 alligator pepper seeds with 3 bitter kola seeds to a fine powder, and then add one cup of milk.
- For 7 days, take 3 spoons in the morning and evening
- Alternatively, you can combine the powder with water or add it to your diet and consume it.
Coughs are treated with a mixture of ground bitter kola and honey in folk medicine.
What are the benefits of mixing bitter kola with alligator pepper? Bitter kola and alligator pepper have many health benefits which include:
Malaria, Typhoid, Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Toilet Infections, Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Syphilis, and Female Discharge are all treated effectively with this combination.
However, if you’re treating malaria, don’t use milk; instead, use a bitter lemon drink (TEEM). Also, don’t grind the bitter kola; instead, soak it straight in the bitter lemon for three days.
Please Lactating mothers and pregnant women should avoid this since it may cause the pregnancy to end and milk production to decrease.
Benefits of eating bitter kola and alligator pepper mix.
The following are some of the health benefits of eating bitter kola and alligator pepper combined or drinking a bitter kola and alligator pepper blend:
- Boost libido.
- Boosts ovulation
- Treats constipation
- Regularises menstruation
- treats male infertility
- It treats erectile dysfunction.
- For manpower
- Benefits to woman/man
- Gut health
- Eye health
- Weight loss
- Cure ulcers.
- Shrinks fibroid
Please hit the like button if you like this article on Bitter Kola and Alligator Pepper Mix, and also leave your questions and thoughts in the comment section on how we can better serve you.