Children’s day is fast approaching and how are you going to celebrate that D day with your little bundles of joy? Are you searching to cook something sweet in look and taste? Then search no further because we’ve got you covered. Let the day be remarkable with our special children’s day recipe. The long-awaited Vanilla cupcake recipe is here. An easy cupcake recipe that is perfect for the kids.
Easy vanilla cupcakes are the right recipe for beginners, so why not start now to practice before the D day comes. Remember, you need to learn the cupcake recipes from scratch in order to master the art. Vanilla cupcakes are delicious, a moist dessert option that can be enjoyed with creamy icing or as they are because they are simply good on their own.
Moist Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make and can be so moist for days! Decorate with a swirl of delicious buttercream frosting. A cupcake recipe that is just right for the children. Cupcakes are best eaten fresh especially on the day they are baked. You can store them in an airtight container and refrigerate for about 2 days. Freeze the cupcakes for up to 3 to 6 months and refrigerate the frosted cakes the same day.
Now here’s our simple 12 vanilla cupcake recipe with vanilla frosting. You can increase or reduce the recipe to suit you. Make sure to gauge your ingredients accurately, if not, the cake will not rise or set well.
EASY VANILLA CUPCAKE RECIPE
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract/flavour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Eggs large
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- First of all, grease the cupcake pans lightly with butter and dust with flour or line the muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Then, make sure your ingredients are at room temperature when preparing this cake. It aids in yielding a better texture of Cake.
- Next, is to preheat the oven to 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Use this waiting time to prepare the cake batter.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift in the flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. Cream the butter and sugar for about 3 to 5 minutes using the hand whisk until it turns light and fluffy.
- Gradually put in the Eggs one at a time creaming the blend together after each addition until everything is well combined. Also, add the vanilla extract and mix well.
- Now, split the flour in two. Initially, put in half of the flour, next is the milk and then the leftover half of the flour. Start with the flour and end with the flour whisking after each addition. Do not whip more than necessary.
- Finally, fill in the cupcake pans up to 2/3 the capacity of the batter and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or till a tester inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean. Then take out of the oven and leave to cool